Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make cash fast at BOI with slow pc

Discussion on Make cash fast at BOI with slow pc within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Make cash fast at BOI with slow pc

Hey,
Since i dont play BoI anymore i can share how to make money w/o any BOT.
At pc pent4 3ghz 2gb ram radeon 1024 i was able to open 3 boi account w/o any problem.My pc is 8 yrs old atm.

Thats easy.You make or buy main 100+ char(best would be chmp,slyr or zrk)
The second must be hrtc 85+ and 3rd best choice is mage.You use at all other char your main induct code for salary.
You should get dps pet for main and second dps(cheapest are perf illu drakes+7-8 fort)
for hrtc ofc mana battery(spirit mimic or fairy)
If you can you can get multi boi and open as many character as you like.
The main point of my tutorial is lava elite.Here i care only about armors price.For me weapon,shoulder,shield sg are worthless.
It will take some time if you lvl up characters alone but it will be worth the effort.
As you know for lava elite the best for you is to make 105lv(for lava speed)
but dont hit more(for drop).
You start from exp.
You make only main scenario quest because they give lot of exp and at 80+ good $ drops.
Your daily playing should be:
for exp-hexagram,quiz,love match 30+ fd,di,tob to the above 65+ zg to the above
for drop 45+ de(sg 45 is 150-250k slyr 250k rest 150k)65+ specter islanda nd zg at 80+ lava normal.Skip giza because only good thing there you will probably drop will be gem lv2.

Ok depends now how much time you got you choose instance.
Most important for you to 95 lvl are exp instance and si/lava for drop.
For example i had not much time its why each day i was making only zg,lava normal,lava elite.
Thanks to that i was able to make around 1-4 gem lvl 4 each day.(cash depens on server gemini gem lv4 is 2.5m aquarius gem lv 4 is 7m)
I was making that on 3 account because my pc is old ans slow.
Thanks to that i was adding at exp instance,zg and lavas normal ppl and ofc it was faster than 1 player with 6 accounts.
That daily routine(fd,di,tob,zg,lava elitex3) took me at 90+ chars only around 3h.So i was free to do anything else with money in pocket.
Thats why i moved to kill some boss lord.
No one gonna disturb you while killing lords.
You can drop from em soul insignia fragment,advanced blessing stone,fruit of growth.Do this especially on dbl drop!This items price is usually same as ZEN to game cash- 15%.
So the best lords are:
centaur lord at viking steppe(pet is good for support vit pet!)
yeti at nordic lands(ppl love gen 2 yeti pet)
golem at khufu desert(also ppl love gen 2 pet)
andgkor temple 3 forgot name of lord(good as a pet)
angkor temple 1 lord
Basaka BOSS at olympus(hard boss)
You can kill that things to get pets and drop.Lord pets are around 2 gem lv3(common) and basaka egg is worth around 7-8 gem lv 4.
Thanks to this tactic i made lots of coins and items and pimped my character so much without spending any ZEN.
Really you dont need to sit all day at boi to get something,3h is enough.

When you go afq and can left pc on take chars to tree of life or there is 1 more thing you can make money on
You open 1 character 60+,download mouse clicker and go into chrono mirage at eastern island.You put your alt at mount.You make party bla bla bla.You use mouseclicker for location of every relic(4 are enough because they respawn fast enuff).Remember mouse clicker is not BOT and itll workd only with 1 account open and not minimized!Thanks to that i was able to get some skill books frags when 1 is around lvl 3 gem price or fe gem lv2.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2011, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
got a question,why make party in mirage while farming,and won't ur macro stop(read become irrate) if it clicks a mob?
Old 04/12/2011, 23:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paduguy View Post
got a question,why make party in mirage while farming,and won't ur macro stop(read become irrate) if it clicks a mob?
you make party with yourself to be able to put cords on party chat for mouse clicker
Old 04/13/2011, 00:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfarm24 View Post
Hey,
At pc pent4 3ghz 2gb ram radeon 1024 i was able to open 3 boi account w/o any problem.My pc is 8 yrs old atm.

The second must be hrtc 85+ and 3rd best choice is mage.You use at all other char your main induct code for salary.
You should get dps pet for main and second dps(cheapest are perf illu drakes+7-8 fort)
The main point of my tutorial is lava elite.Here i care only about armors price.For me weapon,shoulder,shield sg are worthless.
It will take some time if you lvl up characters alone but it will be worth the effort.
You start from exp.
You make only main scenario quest because they give lot of exp and at 80+ good $ drops.
for drop 45+ de(sg 45 is 150-250k slyr 250k rest 150k)65+ specter islanda nd zg at 80+ lava normal.Skip giza because only good thing there you will probably drop will be gem lv2.

For example i had not much time its why each day i was making only zg,lava normal,lava elite.
Thanks to that i was able to make around 1-4 gem lvl 4 each day.
So i cant get it ? From what you was making 1 to 4 lv4 Gems each day? From items ? Or drop from LHE ?
Old 04/13/2011, 01:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMadara View Post
So i cant get it ? From what you was making 1 to 4 lv4 Gems each day? From items ? Or drop from LHE ?
from 3 chars open lava elite lava normal and zg.At 95+ from pit also.
Mouse clicker you use only when you go afq pls read well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2011, 02:44   #6

Quote:
Hey,

You start from exp.

Thanks to that i was able to make around 1-4 gem lvl 4 each day.(cash depens on server gemini gem lv4 is 2.5m aquarius gem lv 4 is 7m)
I was making that on 3 account because my pc is old ans slow.
Thanks to that i was adding at exp instance,zg and lavas normal ppl and ofc it was faster than 1 player with 6 accounts.
That daily routine(fd,di,tob,zg,lava elitex3) took me at 90+ chars only around 3h.So i was free to do anything else with money in pocket.
Thats why i moved to kill some boss lord.
No one gonna disturb you while killing lords.
You can drop from em soul insignia fragment,advanced blessing stone,fruit of growth.Do this especially on dbl drop!This items price is usually same as ZEN to game cash- 15%.
So the best lords are:
centaur lord at viking steppe(pet is good for support vit pet!)
yeti at nordic lands(ppl love gen 2 yeti pet)
golem at khufu desert(also ppl love gen 2 pet)
andgkor temple 3 forgot name of lord(good as a pet)
angkor temple 1 lord
Basaka BOSS at olympus(hard boss)
You can kill that things to get pets and drop.Lord pets are around 2 gem lv3(common) and basaka egg is worth around 7-8 gem lv 4.
Thanks to this tactic i made lots of coins and items and pimped my character so much without spending any ZEN.
Really you dont need to sit all day at boi to get something,3h is enough.

When you go afq and can left pc on take chars to tree of life or there is 1 more thing you can make money on
You open 1 character 60+,download mouse clicker and go into chrono mirage at eastern island.You put your alt at mount.You make party bla bla bla.You use mouseclicker for location of every relic(4 are enough because they respawn fast enuff).Remember mouse clicker is not BOT and itll workd only with 1 account open and not minimized!Thanks to that i was able to get some skill books frags when 1 is around lvl 3 gem price or fe gem lv2.
yes,.this is definitely a way to make money,..
Im making coins in philippine server,..similar to this idea,..
Old 04/13/2011, 21:26   #7

Quote:
from 3 chars open lava elite lava normal and zg.At 95+ from pit also.
Mouse clicker you use only when you go afq pls read well.
Ok i didnt explain my Question well. Are you getting Drop in Lv4 Gems or you just saying currency you get worth from 1 to 4 lv4 gems. Im making 7-16 mill each 4hours playing Full 6 chars party on 1 PC (depend if drop is bad or good). Playing on Poseidon. Char lvls are 80. And si Drop at 90 lvl ? At lvl 80 i already dont have any drop and exp suck there also. Best Event DI / ZG / FD + Piramid (6 chars stable 4 x lvl2 gems each run 15 min max and 3 min if you get lucky Archpriest to be first). So where is the big secret ??? Everyone is doing all events with min. 3 chars. And its hard to get 3x lvl90 after its very annoying that bots dont have auto-follower option.
Old 04/14/2011, 00:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMadara View Post
Ok i didnt explain my Question well. Are you getting Drop in Lv4 Gems or you just saying currency you get worth from 1 to 4 lv4 gems. Im making 7-16 mill each 4hours playing Full 6 chars party on 1 PC (depend if drop is bad or good). Playing on Poseidon. Char lvls are 80. And si Drop at 90 lvl ? At lvl 80 i already dont have any drop and exp suck there also. Best Event DI / ZG / FD + Piramid (6 chars stable 4 x lvl2 gems each run 15 min max and 3 min if you get lucky Archpriest to be first). So where is the big secret ??? Everyone is doing all events with min. 3 chars. And its hard to get 3x lvl90 after its very annoying that bots dont have auto-follower option.
the secret is you need only 3h/day and slow pc(no one can open 6 account on old slow pc rofl) this post is not for maniacs.
And secret is to kill lords and boss becuase no one kills them and they have good drop.
Also mouseclicker for iron chest when u go afq.
There is not much to explain i cound in gems because in every server you get other price.I can say i made 40m a day at aquarius coz there 1 gem lv 4 is 8m+.
Im counting in all gems and sg drops i got and compare them to gems lvl 4.
Thats it.

This post is how to get money fair way w/o any BOT.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2011, 10:29   #9

But sir you are not Playing???
Old 04/14/2011, 10:35   #10

AND WHAT LVL OF THE DISCIPLE TO GOT THE DPS PET??
Old 04/14/2011, 23:06   #11

Quote:
the secret is you need only 3h/day and slow pc(no one can open 6 account on old slow pc rofl) this post is not for maniacs.
And secret is to kill lords and boss becuase no one kills them and they have good drop.
Also mouseclicker for iron chest when u go afq.
There is not much to explain i cound in gems because in every server you get other price.I can say i made 40m a day at aquarius coz there 1 gem lv 4 is 8m+.
Im counting in all gems and sg drops i got and compare them to gems lvl 4.
Thats it.

This post is how to get money fair way w/o any BOT.
So LHE also Drop Lv4 gems ? Sorry im just not that big lvl to make LHE that why i am asking
Old 04/14/2011, 23:27   #12

haha you said you know everything yes man the point of this tutorial is mainly lava elite.Best drops.
Lava elite drop rate is:
soulg gear 90 from iceoper and lilith
gems lv up to 3 from lilith and razill
night witch egg from lilith(worth lots of coins)
You can leave si,de giza only do lava elite instead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2011, 23:51   #13

Ok thnx Lava is waiting for me !
Old 04/15/2011, 01:11   #14

If anyone would have more questions just shoot
Old 04/15/2011, 07:22   #15

I have a question sir... what LVL of the disciple... to get the DPS pet?