Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AuraKingdom.to Pserver High Account cheap!!!

Discussion on AuraKingdom.to Pserver High Account cheap!!! within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AuraKingdom.to Pserver High Account cheap!!!

wewe
Old 02/07/2020, 22:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
I sell gold from Aurakingodom

discord
【AEGYY】 # 1497

Tags
aurakingdom, aurakingdom.to, aurakingdomaccounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS AuraKingdom.to Account (High End)
05/15/2019 - Aura Kingdom - 0 Replies
As the title say, i want to sell my account of the PRIVATE SERVER, or at least, see how much are u guys willing to pay for it. The account has 4 op chars: katar s15 (with 3%pen 17%flame skills emblem) lancer s13 (Full costumes dark skills) Bow s10 sorcerer s10 The account has Cap eidos (All the eidos in 4 star) The account has Card duel pannel
WTS Aurakingdom.to (private server) high-end geared account
03/05/2019 - Aura Kingdom - 0 Replies
Hello. Due health problems, have to quit playing and sell account because need money. So little description: Average 2.4m gs SLV10: Lancer, Katar, Shinobi, Ravager, Necromancer (and few more low level character which used as warehouse with Gathering, Fishing, Cooking, Eido key's fragment's, Eido reroll 1-4* scrolls and etc. Full geared Full eido collection 4* Lvl 10+ professions Lvl 10 housing Lvl 7 Card dueling (Prepared deck with 99lvl card's with +10 limit break, so you can continue...
WTS>aurakingdom(privateserver) GOLD cheap
11/20/2017 - Aura Kingdom - 0 Replies
i have 40k golds so if u want to buy it just feel free to mail me ([email protected]) Thanks !:mofo:
Selling Endgame Aurakingdom Account 62 84% Wiz/Gs
03/08/2014 - Aura Kingdom - 10 Replies
Selling this account, Give me a private msg or add me on skype: penumbraa2 Accepting Paypal only, money first unless you have a lot of vouches. Additional Info -Got 5 Eidolons atm Zaahir, lvl 2 Bel Chandra, Aelius and Tigerus, Got 9 Vayu Keys (Picture of Current Eidolons) http://oi58.tinypic.com/21dn4m8.jpg -Got Quelkulan Eidolon -Costumes are Dyed White