Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS AuraKingdom.to Account (High End)

Discussion on WTS AuraKingdom.to Account (High End) within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS AuraKingdom.to Account (High End)

As the title say, i want to sell my account of the PRIVATE SERVER, or at least, see how much are u guys willing to pay for it.

The account has 4 op chars:
katar s15 (with 3%pen 17%flame skills emblem)
lancer s13 (Full costumes dark skills)
Bow s10
sorcerer s10

The account has Cap eidos (All the eidos in 4 star)
The account has Card duel pannel
The account has Full pve Set 130% 5stared s10(top s5)
S10 weapon for lancer, katar, shuriken (130%)
16k dmg prayers, and 23k hp prayers
2826 card points
archeology at 8, Fishing at 7
Elemental Mounts and elemental eidos.
nice amount of 20space bags
nice amount of Costumes for Girl
Royal panel (2k+ archivement medal)
3.8k archivements
Characters with golden masteries.
and I was a Silent player, so people doesnt know much of me.

I can give the Email of the account creation, with all respective securities, and we can even use a Middleman, so everything Fine.

pm Discord: Shawarma#0002
(want to clarify that im not breaking any rules of the Ak.to server by posting these)

« Selling AK.TO Gold | Selling ak.to gold and item orders [Private Server] »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Dekaron Global ( Trieste ) High end / Middle End / Low End item Store! Mcs too!!!!
04/17/2019 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Hello dear Dekaron Players. I want to sell my items ( Gears ) I got alot of it. I got High end items and middle and items but i also got bad ones for a good price. I will list all the items i have and you can shoot me a offer. I will Mark all the expensive items so you will know it.
WTS Aurakingdom.to (private server) high-end geared account
03/05/2019 - Aura Kingdom - 0 Replies
Hello. Due health problems, have to quit playing and sell account because need money. So little description: Average 2.4m gs SLV10: Lancer, Katar, Shinobi, Ravager, Necromancer (and few more low level character which used as warehouse with Gathering, Fishing, Cooking, Eido key's fragment's, Eido reroll 1-4* scrolls and etc. Full geared Full eido collection 4* Lvl 10+ professions Lvl 10 housing Lvl 7 Card dueling (Prepared deck with 99lvl card's with +10 limit break, so you can continue...
[Trading] High end (300+ euros spent) LoL account for high end Hearthstone account.
02/20/2019 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
https://meweww.imgur.com/all/?third_party=1 <=== some screenshots Account is silver 3 right now, gold 5 last season (EUW)Reasonable MMR. Made in 2013. 110 skins, all but ~26? champions. Most of the fun ones are unlocked anyway. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT_14hW-2Fc
[Buying] WTB: Really much Gold/ High end items/ High End account USA. TRUSTED
10/05/2015 - Last Chaos Trading - 6 Replies
I only buy High End Items / Account. I buy only big amouts of gold. Only USA server. I can pay via: Paypal , Paysafecard , CSGO Skins , Western Union , Skrill , Web Money , Bank Transfer And other payment like other game items / gold. Feel free to conact me on forum or on skype. Skype Name: MasterCenkEpvp
Verkaufe Account mit 4x 80 + High End Gear und High End Gilde
09/24/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
So ich Verkauf Jeze ma meinen Wow Account Beinhaltet sind ein Deathknight LvL 80 High End Gear Titel Light of Dawn somit LK 25 Hc Kill 310% fliegen mit Icc 10er 25er fehlt noch 1 erfolg, drake uldu 25/10 Mt Gleichwertigen Tank Gear und wrathfull Gladi Gear Ebenso ist er in der World 129 Gilde KLÄN Zhazz Dann Pvp Schurke Mutilate