Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling phoe server account (pvp brawler main)

Discussion on selling phoe server account (pvp brawler main) within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink selling phoe server account (pvp brawler main)

my accounts (is on phoenix server) got 2 main characrters a shinobi that can be outfitted with +20 weapons (sheriken/holy sword) and my katar/brawler my absolute love that has +28 main weapon ( gold level 95 electric too match my level 90 crafted noct elec holy sword) my katar is mainly electric damage i have a a Muse eido thats been outfitted too match my blue/silver car mount thats also electric type dmg (level 3) my katar is level 99 and 40% while my shinobi is level 92 and 40% aswell. i have +24% costume collection for all costume types(for both male and female i have the gaurdian knight level 10 dress) a handful of pets and alot of eidolons muse/Tyr/Hermes/Justica/Hel/bealdor/Cesela/Tsubaki/Quel/Endora/Alucard/Alice/Astraea/Yarnaros/Nazrudin/Kotonoha/Eternia/Daio chan/Harmonia and a a few more aswell as frags for misc other eidos / Yumikaze/Demeter/Uriel/Nalani.
i have cap war coins and another 10k banked. my gathering lvl is lvl 6 almost 7
level 4 archeology. i have Noble level of medal score ill let you look at the account and look around b4 expecting payment which will be paypal (Canadian dollar or american) and we can discuss what its worth no set price but i want too at least feel like im not giving away 1000s of hours of farming and working away i aswell have a duelist, gunslinger, lancer and a ronin that are lvl 65 or higher the duelist has a full set of level 60 pvp gears too mess around with for anymore info feel free too add me on discord and we can chat there and i can even screenshare show you what i got on the account too prove. the name on my brawler is a name that for games typically will be called for out of beta so its noteworthy. idrc if you want too buy but just have questions feel free too add me on discord aswell i added my discord ign too my profile it should be there. farewell and good day B)
(excuse any spelling errors as im Dyslexic and am garbage at writing skills)

Tags
paypal, selling acc