Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] AK.to Speedhack pointers

Discussion on [Release] AK.to Speedhack pointers within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Want to see more reversed data's for AK.TO?
Yes 162 95.29%
Nope 8 4.71%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/01/2018, 18:31   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrey View Post
do you think it is possible to hack damage in twin saga? or is that server side just like ak.to?
I suppose that's not possible because Twin Saga is developed by X-Legend Entertainment and published by Aeria like Aura Kingdom so the server software should be very similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow14493 View Post
Possible things in AK:

- Auto Revive using different Parameters (standard, near teleport, in city, fullife at same place)
- Freeze Fishing
[...]

[...] Basicly its a Byte which can be changed from 217 to 218, after doing that, the Quest Window's Autopathing, wont be autopathing, but teleport you directly to where you need to be. For example, if you're on a Dungoenquest, it'll get you directly teleported to the Bosses, instead of walking you there.

[...] Its digged in the QuestWnd Interface, so goodluck ;D [in CE u find the Byte in HEX as D8 / D9]

Cheers, netHox
  1. Do you have an advice for me to make Auto Revive working? OuO
  2. In your opinion should be enough freezing the fishing bar value?
  3. How to get QuestWnd start and end addresses? I started using CE for a short time to figure out how to do it p.p From another thread i understood that D8 value is stored in a static address. Could it have been patched?
Old 03/01/2018, 23:45   #92

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico517 View Post
I suppose that's not possible because Twin Saga is developed by X-Legend Entertainment and published by Aeria like Aura Kingdom so the server software should be very similar

1. Do you have an advice for me to make Auto Revive working? OuO
  2. In your opinion should be enough freezing the fishing bar value?
  3. How to get QuestWnd start and end addresses? I started using CE for a short time to figure out how to do it p.p From another thread i understood that D8 value is stored in a static address. Could it have been patched?
The gamestruct is nearly the same. From the both games.

About Auto Revive, nah not alot, havent reversed it as I never needed it but you can just set a breakpoint on your hp maybe, check what accesses it when you die and so on, just as an idea where to start. (The Stacktrace of the revive Call will contain the needed parameters, you just gotta find the correct call.)

About fishing bar, yes freezing the correct float value is enough.

About the D8 thing, ofc the static adress has been patched, i guess you mention some 2014 post. Howsoever im not good on structs, you could try using ultimap or something, rly no idea ^^
Old 03/10/2018, 00:32   #93

@

Hey Shadow do you accept some requests? if 'yes' let me know because there is a private server there that nobody knows or tried to hack. my friend said that it is possible but he just talks and talks and does nothing.

the game is a private server of Closers online known as Code Closers
I would appreciate if you did some hack for this game
Old 03/10/2018, 08:56   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow's Fanboy :D View Post
@

Hey Shadow do you accept some requests? if 'yes' let me know because there is a private server there that nobody knows or tried to hack. my friend said that it is possible but he just talks and talks and does nothing.

the game is a private server of Closers online known as Code Closers
I would appreciate if you did some hack for this game
Never hear of it, if I get bored i might check it, if it's to much GB's to download, I can already deny it here. Im limmited on Bandwith.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2018, 19:32   #95

Hey Shadow, tried testing your mspd hack and it worked for me. Currently trying the HP one and I'll try if I can successfully do it too. Few questions though, is it possible for you tell me/teach/give clue on how to do the AK asia shinobi dmg thingy? Also if it's still possible to change the attack spd in AK asia. I tried experimenting using the same principle the mspd uses but it doesn't really do anything. Thanks!

EDIT: Tried editing the hp. It worked but it just changes the HP visually but when i take damage my hp returns to it's original value.
Old 03/12/2018, 11:20   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprakaknight View Post
Hey Shadow, tried testing your mspd hack and it worked for me. Currently trying the HP one and I'll try if I can successfully do it too. Few questions though, is it possible for you tell me/teach/give clue on how to do the AK asia shinobi dmg thingy? Also if it's still possible to change the attack spd in AK asia. I tried experimenting using the same principle the mspd uses but it doesn't really do anything. Thanks!

EDIT: Tried editing the hp. It worked but it just changes the HP visually but when i take damage my hp returns to it's original value.
Well, HP is serevr sided so only visuals are changable. Same goes to gold and most of other stats.

For the Shinobi Hack, ye you can join my Livesupport on Discord for some chats:

Now back to the Attackspeedhack, this, aswell as the HP, is a visual change only, it's been tested with a DPS-logging program. The character hits faster, but the dmg comes same speed as before. And yes, it uses float values too. As Movespd.

Cheers
Old 04/07/2018, 12:43   #97

hi,is it possible to use the speedhack pointer on AK asia?
Old 04/15/2018, 15:45   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
Hey there peeps and creeps,

Here I am releasing my AuraKingdom.to Speedhack Pointers.

Im not sure if this kind of thing has been released yet but, I was to lazy 2 search tho.

Here's some of my reversed datas on cheatengine (6.6 if it matters),

Simply modify the Float values to what you wish, Im personally using 24 for best sync/speed.

Anyways, I'm not playing on this Server and reversed this for some friend. But if the epvp Community want's to get some more stuff, I'll try to find some time for it

~~~~~~~~~

Cheers, netHox

Update 09/02/2018:
- More or less the Complete CharStruct reversed
- No Pointer Files, but Pattern Scanning to find correct adresses
- Maybe wont need alot of updates as it uses Patterns

Included Hacks:
- Speedhack
- Zoomhack (Change the 2 Values to your needs)

To Retrieve any Data, you have to Enable the 2 Patternscripts as shown below:

Update 09/02/2018:

- Added a more accurate pattern for the Char Struct.
- Found out that the Zoom Pattern might be broken/not working for everyone, investigating further on it later

how? I cant seem to make it work sir. Please teach me. Is it still working as of 04/15/18?
Old 04/15/2018, 15:55   #99

files are outdated, check Nicos posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner331 View Post
hi,is it possible to use the speedhack pointer on AK asia?
Nope its other adresses and outdated anyways. PM me, preferly on Discord for something better. (only AK.Asia)

Old 04/22/2018, 23:16   #100

Good evening.
It would be very good if the attack speed and movement was working, at least them. I tested here and nothing happened.
Old 04/24/2018, 08:40   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiovax View Post
Good evening.
It would be very good if the attack speed and movement was working, at least them. I tested here and nothing happened.
As answered one post above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
files are outdated, check Nicos posts.

Nope its other adresses and outdated anyways. PM me, preferly on Discord for something better. (only AK.Asia)

Old 12/02/2018, 21:17   #102

Hi, good evening, could update the fishing rod pointer x.x, thank you.
Old 04/16/2019, 19:17   #103

HOW TO DO IT?
Old 04/17/2019, 00:48   #104

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisu123 View Post
HOW TO DO IT?

Lol Search it. On ePVP we have any any explains to how get this Stuff.