Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a push in the right direction

Discussion on Need a push in the right direction within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a push in the right direction

Hey guys,

I've gotten a few things so far, but kinda running into a wall.
So far I've been able to scrape by with just cheat engine and 'pointer scan for this address'.

I'm starting to attempt to get another hack working, but this is where my trouble starts. It works perfectly on the private server, but it gets blocked on OS (US version). If I could use Cheat Engine's 'Find out what writes to this address', I could continue my search to see what's preventing me.

So basically, as far as I know, there's no bypass for the cheat engine, and I'm looking into Ollydbg. I can't figure out what's the right tool to use to replicate the 'Find out what writes to this address' feature. I get an error while trying to put on a breakpoint as well since the address is an INT3.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Old 07/30/2015, 22:14   #2

you can only do rightclick->set memory breakpoint (read/write) in olly.
But you could try a different approach:

inject DbgProtect.dll into the process and after that start up cheat engine and attach to the process.

edit: attached injector + dll
Attached Files
File Type: rar PerX + DBGProtect.rar (207.9 KB, 31 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2015, 22:21   #3

Thanks for the quick response

I'll try it out now

EDIT:
Don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if it's patched :/
I get an error on OS saying that I do not have permission to debug.

I also tried the breakpoint on write in olly, but I crashed when I set it.

It worked slightly better on PS. I managed to attach the debugger and was able to start watching the writes, but as soon as one write was made to the address, I crashed.