Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold buying safe?

Discussion on Gold buying safe? within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold buying safe?

Hey guys,
I just started playing this game a few days ago
and I was wondering if gold buying is safe in this game,
I know a lot of mmorpg are strict regarding gold selling,
but since i never played any aeria games i don't know if they insta-ban gold buyers,
if anyone has any info i'd appreciate it,
also if you have any safe gold sellers I could use some gold
thanks
Old 03/10/2015, 23:10   #2

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 1,496
I can sell you some gold if it's Hydra, Siren or Chimera
I have a fairly safe method of transferring gold.
Nothing of that kind is ever 100% safe though. It's always possible that Aeria Games would go ham and take serious actions against gold buyers.
Cheating is always risky so it's up to you whether you want to take that risk or not.
I personally never heard of someone getting banned due to gold buying in Aura Kingdom.

Anyhow, PM me with your Skype if you'd like to buy some.
Old 03/11/2015, 02:20   #3

If anyone sell his account on Gaïa or some gold, i need it MP me !
Old 04/02/2015, 13:00   #4

I have been wondering about gold as well. Ima greedy one
Old 04/06/2015, 05:47   #5

I bought gold on flyff a Long time ago and when i tried to log in to play some of this Aura Kingdom it said my account had been blocked for violating ToS. I can only assume since both are aeria games that the same would happen here. So the answer is a probable no. :\