Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to buy gold Chimura around 50k Paypal or Google Wallet.

Discussion on Want to buy gold Chimura around 50k Paypal or Google Wallet. within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Want to buy gold Chimura around 50k Paypal or Google Wallet.

Hello I am currently in the Market around 50k gold on the US server chimura. I would prefer to purchase from some one who has been verified on Elitepvpers for market. Though if you where to meet in game prior to transaction and show the funds in trade. Then I feel we could work something out.

I would prefer to pay $45-50 but like all markets they fluctuate. Either post here or send your details to my inbox.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] i want to buy a Clash royale account,i can pay around 25 euros paypal
07/10/2017 - Clash Royale Trading - 8 Replies
i want to buy a Clash royale account,i can pay around 25 euros paypal pm me or leave me your skype thanks !:handsdown:
[Buying] Buy wallet steam money codes or account with Wallet money
12/19/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Buy wallet steam money codes or account with Wallet money paying USD/EURO u will go first i pay via paypal or western union iam girl and trusted on ebay send me ur skype on pm if u sale
[Tutorial] Bamboo Wallet - How to get JunoCredits fast! (Bamboo Wallet & Juno Wallet)
11/13/2012 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
Hallo Community, Ich habe ein kleines Video erstellt, wie man in Bamboo Wallet schneller Geld verdienen könnt: Bamboo Wallet - How to get JunoCredits fast! - YouTube Anleitung: 1. Geht in den Browser (auf eurem Handy) und sucht nach m.junowallet.com 2. Installiert JunoWallet5.