Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aura Kingdom Chit-Chat

Discussion on Aura Kingdom Chit-Chat within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/11/2014, 15:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
You must be bad at the game, i got a full key from my first kotonoha fight in guild hall
Old 02/11/2014, 16:05   #32

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVL257 View Post
You must be bad at the game, i got a full key from my first kotonoha fight in guild hall
That is based on luck. And iam jealous now.
However my guildmate got his fukin shadow Tiger from World Boss at first try.(Before this stupid event, thats currently running)

Well...
Old 02/11/2014, 17:02   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by NF725GM View Post
Guys which Loyalty items do you use your Loyalty points on?

Puurfect back costume, and then i buy costume restructure scrolls to give it stats.
Old 02/11/2014, 18:59   #34

The Black Market: 142/1/0
what do you think of a ravager? and is the server hydra popular?
Old 02/11/2014, 19:35   #35

Ravager as main class is good, you get "Tons of Damage" and most of the skills are AOE.
Heck, everyclasses except guardian is good
Old 02/11/2014, 22:13   #36

Received Thanks: 1,484
Guardians need the most love. As you master them you'll probably be an unstoppable force.
Old 02/11/2014, 23:00   #37

elite*gold: 2
Sind hier deutsche Spieler auf Hydra? Ich würd gern ner deutschen Gilde beitreten. Ich kenne mich nicht gerade gut aus, da ich nur 2 Charaktere auf lv 40+ habe. Allerdings bin ich ein Geselliger und Kontaktfreudiger Kerl. Teamspeak 3 wäre vorhanden, allerdings brauche ich immer etwas Zeit, bevor ich mit wildfremden Leuten sprechen möchte.

Ich bin 19-20 Jahre alt und spiele momentan einen Mage charakter. Würd mich freuen, wenn ihr mir hier schreiben könntet. Ich danke euch!

Sind hier noch deutsche Spieler?^^ Ich suche immernoch ne nette Gilde auf Hydra.
Old 02/11/2014, 23:02   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by comentdenner View Post
Sind hier deutsche Spieler auf Hydra? Ich würd gern ner deutschen Gilde beitreten. Ich kenne mich nicht gerade gut aus, da ich nur 2 Charaktere auf lv 40+ habe. Allerdings bin ich ein Geselliger und Kontaktfreudiger Kerl. Teamspeak 3 wäre vorhanden, allerdings brauche ich immer etwas Zeit, bevor ich mit wildfremden Leuten sprechen möchte.

Ich bin 19-20 Jahre alt und spiele momentan einen Mage charakter. Würd mich freuen, wenn ihr mir hier schreiben könntet. Ich danke euch!
komm auf unseren teamspeak 176.57.142.177
Old 02/11/2014, 23:15   #39

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsPlayPixelz View Post
komm auf unseren teamspeak 176.57.142.177
Wie ich bereits erwähnte, brauche ich etwas Zeit bevor ich mit wildfremden Leuten spreche.. sorry! ABER falls du Ingame mit mir sprechen willst, kannst du mich gerne anschreiben. Mein Charakter trägt den Namen "Starflax1" über dem Kopf.

Ich werde auch gleich online kommen.
Old 02/12/2014, 07:24   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannke94 View Post
Guardians need the most love. As you master them you'll probably be an unstoppable force.
I was lv63 guardian/rav before i took a break week ago waiting for katar, and i gotta tell you, guardian is pretty bad a class on its own
The tankiness guardian gets from Phalanx skill and envoy is nothing special, my friend as gunslinger 45k dmg hits me like 5k per skill with phalanx on (72% def and buck load of other dmg reduction costumes and what not), in arena, you get drop like no problem at all.

The dmg is even more of a joke, since you lack accuracy buff from the class, it's near impossible to have more than 30% ACC unless you sacrifice your "supposed to be" role - tank in pve and go with ACC for pvp, leaving dmg and speed at average amount.

So unless you go with a high dmg subclass which can ditch out high dmg constantly, you are more likely to be a sandbag running around the battlefield hoping people attack you so you can be useful. Meanwhile other classes have way more dmg while DoT classes like sorc or supportive class like bard have so much CC they fullfill their role flawlessly

That's for pvp, in pve there're no actual tank, more like class which can keep bosses in one place and classes that can't. Even with every buffs on, i can't tank a boss as successful as a bard.

Guardian is like a washing machine that only does drying, it's good at something that it's supposed to be good at, but it feels lacking for what you bought it for. Now after Katar came out, i'm gonna see how people say Duelist is much better tank than Guardian if done right
Old 02/12/2014, 07:57   #41

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
I was lv63 guardian/rav before i took a break week ago waiting for katar, and i gotta tell you, guardian is pretty bad a class on its own
The tankiness guardian gets from Phalanx skill and envoy is nothing special, my friend as gunslinger 45k dmg hits me like 5k per skill with phalanx on (72% def and buck load of other dmg reduction costumes and what not), in arena, you get drop like no problem at all.

The dmg is even more of a joke, since you lack accuracy buff from the class, it's near impossible to have more than 30% ACC unless you sacrifice your "supposed to be" role - tank in pve and go with ACC for pvp, leaving dmg and speed at average amount.

So unless you go with a high dmg subclass which can ditch out high dmg constantly, you are more likely to be a sandbag running around the battlefield hoping people attack you so you can be useful. Meanwhile other classes have way more dmg while DoT classes like sorc or supportive class like bard have so much CC they fullfill their role flawlessly

That's for pvp, in pve there're no actual tank, more like class which can keep bosses in one place and classes that can't. Even with every buffs on, i can't tank a boss as successful as a bard.

Guardian is like a washing machine that only does drying, it's good at something that it's supposed to be good at, but it feels lacking for what you bought it for. Now after Katar came out, i'm gonna see how people say Duelist is much better tank than Guardian if done right
I have 0% acc and I still beat anyone up to level 65, 140k gs. (58 sorc)
lol.
Old 02/12/2014, 08:16   #42

Be happy your class relies on DoT and ranged, not a class which can hit 2-3 time every 4 sec
Old 02/12/2014, 09:31   #43

well...
its been 3 days im not playing this game coz busy with my exam.
just login and so nice we got our own section

Congrats for everybody there

Quote:

well, im guardian|Bard, still level 57 btw.
but as far as im playing game, this guardian is the most imbalance tank. rather thank knight in RO2

i think guardian|Bard is the perfect char in this game. no matter in PvE or PvP, as long as not all player and those fuc*king takumi hitting you ofcourse . and as a tank, we should be proud if we die first than DPS or support in our party

sure you can make this guardian as attacker with envoys increase damage and crit, but it'll be useless for your party.
Old 02/12/2014, 14:22   #44

elite*gold: 8
Hey level 45 Bard/Sorc looking for a guild. I speak german/english and I play on Siren.
Old 02/12/2014, 14:47   #45

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobi1 View Post
Hey level 45 Bard/Sorc looking for a guild. I speak german/english and I play on Siren.
check out our newly formed guild
pm Ayune