Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search Beta Tester / Pre-Release

Discussion on Search Beta Tester / Pre-Release within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/26/2010, 09:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Been tesing the macros today box opener works but the goncourt book trade in does not, is there any special procedure to run that macro, when i get home later i will try and create a working europe english memory.ini, btw im running win7 in admin mode anything im missing that could be blocking the macro ??
Old 03/26/2010, 09:44   #17

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by loksie View Post
Been tesing the macros today box opener works but the goncourt book trade in does not, is there any special procedure to run that macro, when i get home later i will try and create a working europe english memory.ini, btw im running win7 in admin mode anything im missing that could be blocking the macro ??
Its fixed in the upcomming release, like all the other macros.

But keep feedback comming.
Old 03/27/2010, 01:03   #18

Do you have a specific date for release yet? Im not trying to rush you just really excited to use it xDD
Old 03/29/2010, 07:02   #19

best would be after the 1st of April and the german patch
Old 03/30/2010, 16:26   #20

I hope so, ive saved alot of books for goncourt cant wait.
Old 04/08/2010, 19:02   #21

I think I am almost there

I am getting very close to having my memory ini updated. I have a couple questions though. First can anyone tell me the bare minimum of the memory ini that must be updated to get the bot to work(i mean to get it just to kill monsters for me, I am not so worried about getting all the macros and every feature working at the moment). Also I have run into a stumbling block when updating my memory ini. When I search for Life and Mana values I am able to get the initial address and offset, but when I try finding the static code with the new hex value I can't find one that will trigger opcodes. Please if anyone can help.
Old 04/09/2010, 17:52   #22

Don't forget.

If you have an updated Memory.ini Email it to me with your Game Version.

I am ready to upload a new version once i have a bunch of Memory.ini files for the different versions.

If you don't have "all" parts, just include a simpel Note in the Memory.ini for the Memory you have "updated" and which not.

It might look like this:

;Updated by TheOnlyOne
[Character_Offset]
$CharacterOffset = 0x550

Or

;NOT updated
[Character_Offset]
$CharacterOffset = 0x550

Doing this might make it a lot easier and faster to finish updating the values.

If you don't share your results, you hurt yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2010, 23:52   #23

Wie schauts mit nem Passwort aus ?? Kann es in keinen deiner Treads finden.
Old 05/03/2010, 01:28   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe18 View Post
Wie schauts mit nem Passwort aus ?? Kann es in keinen deiner Treads finden.
Ohnehin erstmal hinfällig.

Die "beta" versionen beziehen sich immer darauf das man sie testen soll.

Demnächst kommt die nächste mit den Änderungen für den großen patch.
Old 05/11/2010, 14:37   #25

there is my memory.ini

havnt updated/not sure how to get/not working
[Stun_1]
[Will]
[Inventory_Pos1_Char1]
[Inventory_Pos2_Char1]
[Inventory_Pos1_Char2]
[Character_Direction_X]
[Person_Name_X]
[Person_Name]
[Craft_Material_Needed] <- didnt bother finding
[Craft_Material_Have] <- didnt bother finding
Old 05/12/2010, 05:19   #26

Released and ready to receive some feedback.

If you can't find Memory values that are not working for you, share them, or if someone is friendly enough create a Tutorial for it.

=========
CHANGELOG:
=========

Update: v0.003

*Its another Beta release, so things might not work as not everything is updated or fixed.
**However still respond whats working and what not in the Forum so things can be checked.
***Ideas for further tweaks and features are nice aswell.

- Updated values for the big Update to the German Version.

- Added Default Zoom value, it determines if the Zoom is set that your team is on top or the enemie

- Added % value to the AutoManaPot. The Macro will use the Potion in this cases:
1) Your Mana is less than the % value selected
2) The value of the manapot is smaller than the needed amount of Mana.
*Its ment to use the small ManaPots more often and avoid to use the big ones if you can't fully use them.

- AutoCraft will read the Item Info from the "item Info" ingame. it needs to be open to read that data.
If you "Buy All" , the macro will use an open "market" and buy the items in the list of your craft.
To update the values correct the Item Info of the Item must be open during this process.

- The AutoWalk function is now in the PersonData so you can easier select the Monster.
*The Game finally has the Search Function for the Monsters, so thats used in the Macro.

- Inventory will read in your Inventory. However the Quest Item ID's are missing, putting them in the Item_id.ini fixes that so if you have them email me or post it in the forum.
*The AutoBuy Macro will buy the desired item you selected from an open market.

- Vulcanus_chat is ment to read the Chat from the game and record the results for success / fail
*It will also save the pattern of the results and count them.
*It displays the highest amount of success/fail in a row.

- Sound_Exchanger Tool is changed to use the "OGG" format instead of "wav" now as the sound changed to that.

- Combat is reworked with another idea.
It will put the enemie on the bottom, as a lot of Text PopUps happen at the top side, none of them on the bottom.
The idea is to Scan the rects of the Monster Positions with "PixelChecksums" , if they don't change nothing is moving in the Rect.
Pretty much all enemies are moving, so you can get a good result if a monster is in the Rect or not.
*However a problem is if the Monster is not moving, like some treasures, for them the old Pixelsearch might be needed.

The Script will use this "old" Pixelsearch method if it can't find any moving Monsters after some time.

As it is, this concept might need more work, but it gives good enough results for me to make the cut as the new system to go.
*Ideas to further improve are welcome.

---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

Update: v0.002

- Tested the Macros
- _MouseClicks changed to ControllClicks again, as _MouseClick doesnt work for that specific macros.

- Included option for BoxOpener to set Modes (just click or select item from the item menu).

- Combat uses a faster MouseMove less sleep time , aimed for more speed (sacrifices accuracy).

- Radar uses colors for dots :
Green the player itself
Yellow other players (anything with a [Div] )
Red anything else thats not specific described as NPC (npc are blue in this case, just a small number right now in german text).
*However, the Radar does what it needs to do, displays the positions.
**Anyone that can improve it further is welcome.

- From Start of Bot it will wait and check for "visibleGUI" till it starts, to ensure the child gui's don't mess with the "winActive" of the game window.

- A bunch of "controllcommands" give problems, so i tryd to replace all the troubling ones with _GUICtrl functions (while just the "set" controllcommands are problematic, as they seem to switch the WinActive).

- Prevent a Load/Reload problem with the two files, GUI and Main , the Main uses a CmdLine to indicate if the GUI started it or not, so it won't restart the GUI if you terminate both.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2010, 07:35   #27

Line 10500, error subscript used with non-array variable..
doesnt even work now it just keeps on saying that
Old 05/12/2010, 13:07   #28

hi in deiner aktuellsten beta version hilfe steht folgendes (AO_Bot_Package_BETA_v3)
Quote:
Why spams the Bot Alt+4 or Quest/Monster Info?
Question:
Why spams the Bot Alt+4 or Quest/Monster Info?

Answer:
The Bot uses a PixelChecksum to determine if the ingame GUI is hidden or visible, as it toggles the GUI to hidden whenever it uses a Pixelsearch for something that could collide with the ingame GUI.

If yours is different use the CheckSumMaker.exe which will make the 3 PixelChecksums the easiest way.

Otherwise use the Tool MouseSearch.exe to manually make them, view the SourceCode of the CheckSumMaker.au3 file for the used coords.
der Checksummaker ist ja nicht mehr vorhanden und ich kann das alt+4 spamming nicht auflösen

was müßte ich in der "checkVisibleGUI.au3" genau verändern
ich schätze mal in folgender Funktion

#Region CHECK Visible GUI/QUEST/MONSTER
Code:
Func _checkVisibleGUI()

local $PixelChecksum = PixelChecksum([COLOR="Red"]856, 4, 857, 4[/COLOR]); <-- hier
	If $PixelChecksum = $VisibleGUI Then
		Return 1
	Else
		Return 0
	EndIf

Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>_checkVisibleGUI
leider weis ich mit den Koordinaten die er einließt nix anzufangen, hoffe meine Frage ist verständlich, hoffe du oder irgendjemand kann mir helfen. vorherige versionen hab ich so zum laufengebracht mit der Checkpixelsum.exe

- danke
Old 05/12/2010, 16:47   #29

Brauchst das ganze nur so zu tun wie das vorher auch war.

Stimmt die Checksum nicht standardmässig machst du eine Neue mit dem MouseSearch Tool im Tool ordner.

Deine erzeugte PixelChecksum schreibst du dann in der Config.ini unter "default" bei $VisibleGUI rein.

Da es sich um eine Beta handelt ist wie gesagt das ganze Einstellungs zeug nicht aktuell, prinzipiel aber auch nicht wichtig da es nur kleine Scripts sind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2010, 16:49   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stekoh View Post
Line 10500, error subscript used with non-array variable..
doesnt even work now it just keeps on saying that
Fix all the Memory values like allways, otherwise its not working, like allways.