Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need battle speed atlantica

Discussion on need battle speed atlantica within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need battle speed atlantica

How does it make the speed of battle with the cheat engine
Old 05/28/2020, 21:36   #2

Since I'm the only one who can help you.. i'd figure I post the latest addresses for each game, add them to Cheat Engine.

BattleSpeed addresses:
Gemscool: 0x74C2BA4
NA: 0x393B66C
EU: 0x3B5A264
MTRUE: 0x74DBD34
INI3: 0x74D79A4
GLORIOUS: 0x7486B94
AlfaGame v3.xx.xx (private server old client): 0xF25288

The way to find these is look in IDA PRO for static variable that's a double.
Code:
dq 10.0
like so

Code:
.rdata:03CC05E8 dbl_3CC05E8     dq 10.0                 ; DATA XREF: sub_417AA0+3AB↑r
check the xrefs, you will find 76 or so functions that use this double.. now search for functions that contain opcode

fild XXXXXXXX
followed by
fadd ds:dbl_XXXXXXXX (this is the value 10.0) so replace address with the static one you find.

the fild XXXXXXX is the battlespeed address.

in cheat engine you can do a Array of byte scan for these patterns.
I usually search all 3 patterns.. to make sure I really find the right one.
DB 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 51 8B CF DC 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? D9 5D FC [OFFSET +2]
DB 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 78 18 8B CF DC 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? D9 5D F4 [OFFSET +2]
DB 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 78 18 8B CF DC 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? D9 5D F8 [OFFSET +2]

The Offset+2 means after you find these patterns.. you need to add to the address you find +2 to get the BattleSpeed value.

Which means after the DB 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? (those questionmarks are the address, you will need to flip it, since its in a different Endianness (little endianness).

Pretty much say you find
DB 05 [A4 2B 4C 07]

Extract
A4 2B 4C 07

Flip it...

07 4C 2B A4

Remove spaces and add 0x in front..

0x074C2BA4

TaDa you have the battlespeed address now!.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2020, 11:24   #3

Nice post HighGamer

can u share video how to use IDA Pro find speed batle for Atlantica
Old 05/29/2020, 13:03   #4

IDA Pro is a paid app it costs alot of money..

I would recommend using this

it's completely free and its rapidly catching up to IDA PRO.. using ghidra's decompiler results are pretty nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2020, 15:42   #5

and now how can i use cutter finding speed beatle, i 'can't find toturial video search in youtube, i hope u can help me HighGamer
Old 05/31/2020, 05:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfloen View Post
and now how can i use cutter finding speed beatle, i 'can't find toturial video search in youtube, i hope u can help me HighGamer
just use my array of byte patterns you'll figure it out.. also look at cutter videos if you need help using it.. although its very simple.. they made it soo simple the UI is like made for kids now.

You need to understand x86 assembly really to know what you are doing.. but side by side comparisons with decompiled results.. can give you good insight how something works. each decompiled line you click on.. gives you the exact position in assembly as well so you can see how each line of C++ code looks in assembly in real-time which means you should have zero problems figuring anything out.. You just have to know basic cheat engine skills... like what is a pointer how base addresses work, what are pointer/address offsets and how to use them thats really all you need to know.. if you ever cheated in MapleStory you probably learned about self assembling scripts in cheat engine.. they all work of the knowledge I talked about above.. its no different.. you should have 0 problems just need to put time into it and don't give up.. I don't remember exactly but I believe the Battlespeed is a static address without any offsets it just returns a value when you access the address and you can modify it to whatever speed you like, you should have no problems finding it.

Also you need to know how to convert relative addresses to absolute addresses which is very simple too and you really don't need to do this since Cutter does this automatically for you.. but when you need to test some stuff I made a little tool for this.

Here is my functions they will come in handy. I made these functions this week.. before these functions I always had to rely on a hex calculator lol, now this helps me faster find my things without doing too much labor.. like I always do -_- these functions speed up the process by a magnitude of like 1000.

Atm I'm attempting to fix Generic Speedhack for NA/EU.. I have found some promising results that works.. but its really hard to add I can't figure out how to load IAT properly.. I need to manually do this its completely undetected to modify IAT then actually hooking, i'm working on a method to fix this completely but its looking very hard to do if I don't make this automatic.. it will crash game when game updates.. and no one would be able to login alot of people don't even realize to rename the dll lol, which is why I can't do just yet. I'm trying a very insane idea.. to fix this problem which is atm shows very little promise only works 1 or 2 times and 99 of 100 other times it won't work or find incorrect results.. I scan the loaded library addresses LoadLibrary('xxx') in the PEHeader where IAT's load up to find the IAT address.. but it also finds incorrect junk addresses so its very dumb atm.. needs more smarts coded into it, if I can't figure it out I got a backup plan for this which I won't even talk about now :P its kinda private but a little info if you want to know it will involve loading something new hehe.

These functions save me all the time when I need to check if some address still works or not.. without doing too much work..
I just use
GetRelativeAddressForFunction(AddressImSearching, AddressIKnowForSureShouldBe, OffsetOfAddressImSearchingWhereAddressIKnowForSure Is);
or
GetRelativeAddress(AddressImSearching, OffsetOfAddressImSearching)
and last function is just a file seeker function it's just a helper function that converts from file offsets to mapped code offsets.. it's not really needed but for my project it's important the way I handle file processing.
GetAddressFromCNT(AddressYouWantToFind, OffsetOfAddressYouWantToFind) gives you back Absolute mapped address from file address offsets.
GetCNTCountForAddress this function just converts absolute to file seek offsets, using this function I can avoid loading the whole file.. and only load areas I see fit.. which is faster, takes less memory, I just seek to whatever file offset I need.

All offsets are the first byte to the actual relative addresses which come after the asm opcode itself.

Say the asm code looks like this [E8 [90 20 00 00]] (E8 is the opcode) and the [90 20 00 00] is the relative address. So offset would be 1.. not zero, since 0 is E8.

Code:
        public static uint GetAddressFromCNT(uint Address, uint offset, bool backwards = false)
        {
            if(!backwards)
                return Address + (offset - GetCNTCountForAddress(Address));
            else
                return Address - (GetCNTCountForAddress(Address) - offset);
    }

public static uint GetRelativeAddress(uint Address, uint offset)
        {
            uint RelativeAddress = BitConverter.ToUInt32(GLOBALDATA.FDATA, (int)offset);
            return Address + ((RelativeAddress + (offset - 1) + 5) - GetCNTCountForAddress(Address));
        }

public static uint GetRelativeAddressForFunction(uint Address, uint FunctionAddress, uint offset)
        {
            return Convert.ToUInt32(uint.MaxValue - ((Address + (offset - 1) + 5) - FunctionAddress)) + 1; //+1 is required because you cannot do 0x100000000 (too big for uint).
        }

public static uint GetCNTCountForAddress(uint Address)
        {
        //Final Address lets say is 0x00401000
        //CNT suppose to be 0x400
            uint CNT = GLOBALDATA.POINTERTORAW;
            uint StartAddress = GLOBALDATA.VIRTUALBASEADR + GLOBALDATA.VIRTUALADR;

uint Difference = Address - StartAddress;
            CNT += Difference;

return CNT;
        }
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2020, 11:09   #7

can you teach me HighGamer.
Old 06/20/2020, 19:02   #8

Atlantica Global, not worked, the game closes almost immediately
Old 06/21/2020, 19:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zig4free View Post
Atlantica Global, not worked, the game closes almost immediately
It works if you use a UCE.. normal cheat engine of course will close game because its detected.
Old 07/20/2020, 09:01   #10

I have create a speedhack for atlantica online in c++ , but xingcode always detect my code while i detour a function , anyone can help me to make mycode undetect in xingcode?
Old 08/10/2020, 23:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
Since I'm the only one who can help you.. i'd figure I post the latest addresses for each game, add them to Cheat Engine.

BattleSpeed addresses:
Gemscool: 0x74C2BA4
NA: 0x393B66C
EU: 0x3B5A264
MTRUE: 0x74DBD34
INI3: 0x74D79A4
GLORIOUS: 0x7486B94
AlfaGame v3.xx.xx (private server old client): 0xF25288

The way to find these is look in IDA PRO for static variable that's a double.
Code:
dq 10.0
like so

Code:
.rdata:03CC05E8 dbl_3CC05E8     dq 10.0                 ; DATA XREF: sub_417AA0+3AB↑r
check the xrefs, you will find 76 or so functions that use this double.. now search for functions that contain opcode

fild XXXXXXXX
followed by
fadd ds:dbl_XXXXXXXX (this is the value 10.0) so replace address with the static one you find.

the fild XXXXXXX is the battlespeed address.

in cheat engine you can do a Array of byte scan for these patterns.
I usually search all 3 patterns.. to make sure I really find the right one.
DB 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 51 8B CF DC 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? D9 5D FC [OFFSET +2]
DB 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 78 18 8B CF DC 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? D9 5D F4 [OFFSET +2]
DB 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 78 18 8B CF DC 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? D9 5D F8 [OFFSET +2]

The Offset+2 means after you find these patterns.. you need to add to the address you find +2 to get the BattleSpeed value.

Which means after the DB 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? (those questionmarks are the address, you will need to flip it, since its in a different Endianness (little endianness).

Pretty much say you find
DB 05 [A4 2B 4C 07]

Extract
A4 2B 4C 07

Flip it...

07 4C 2B A4

Remove spaces and add 0x in front..

0x074C2BA4

TaDa you have the battlespeed address now!.
can u teach me how to add and change the value of battle speed, (im noobs with ce)? i have searching uce and found this.
Old 08/16/2020, 09:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
It works if you use a UCE.. normal cheat engine of course will close game because its detected.
what its UCE ?
Old 12/30/2020, 19:11   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasanshow View Post
can u teach me how to add and change the value of battle speed, (im noobs with ce)? i have searching uce and found this.
can u share it?
Old 02/09/2021, 04:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasanshow View Post
did anyone manage to run speehack on uce?