Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Auto Click for Atlantica Online

Discussion on [Release] Auto Click for Atlantica Online within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/07/2020, 03:36   #31

elite*gold: 0
same question and does the Auto Click still overcut in AO?
Old 04/09/2020, 10:17   #32

U can contact him :"contact email and paypal email is: , my Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/flatart."
auto click still work
Old 04/09/2020, 12:24   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad_snowman View Post
U can contact him :"contact email and paypal email is: , my Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/flatart."
auto click still work
Das hatte ich schon mehrfach per E-Mail und auch PN leider bis heute keine Antwort.

I have had this several times by e-mail and also PN unfortunately to this day no answer.
Old 11/02/2020, 14:53   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanna9999 View Post
Das hatte ich schon mehrfach per E-Mail und auch PN leider bis heute keine Antwort.

I have had this several times by e-mail and also PN unfortunately to this day no answer.
Very sorry for not active with Facebook and email, bro...

I'm stop to public and support for this tool already, just can support for old customers or my friends who are using it. Because i'm very busy to work in real life and can't help or support users anymore, too bad if my customers pay for license but can't get support, so stop public it is my last way...

Sorry again...
Old 11/30/2020, 12:04   #35

Last day of hosting is 12/30/2020, and VB-AC will be stop to work (can't check license anymore). My old customers can't use this tool after that day too.

Download link removed, have no answer and support. Please don't contact me for this tool, i decided to stop work with it already.

And some reasons make me decide to stop public this tool too:
- People making war ingame with farming guild point and bid more towns with alt guilds of them. Can reach 50m guild points in 3 days, can steal all towns if they want.
- People using this tool to make chaos on market, selling very very very cheap, killing other grinders...
- People use my tool to killing my favorite game. My bad.

-----

I think auto click or bot is normal case, because many many game need them to keep the game alive in long time and in controled/balanced from GM's (many mobile mmorpg game still allow your char can grind while you're offline too), and black market is needed for any game alive . Just don't use tools for make strong characters and kill people in PVP, or don't make war and steal other's stuffs like town ... this cases make other players grinding like worker very hard everyday can get ban because use same tool with you, because you are bad tool's user and greed player.

-------

Thank you very much for understand, and very sorry players, who losted town because my tool

-------

Additional:
- I sell my source for a small company already, and i don't public any link for download. If you get a version look like my tool, it will not from me, or maybe it's fake tool or have a keylog injected inside, take care if someone contact you and want to sell a version have no check license feature, maybe scam or contain virus too. I dont support if you got problem. Thank you for understand.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
auto click, autoclick, autoclicker, vb-ac