Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AO Reborn: Server Relaunch

Discussion on AO Reborn: Server Relaunch within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AO Reborn: Server Relaunch

Server Closed
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/30/2019, 14:39   #2

Nice! Can't wait. Why don't you make it public though?
Old 10/30/2019, 16:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tini View Post
Nice! Can't wait. Why don't you make it public though?
The test period will be public, the old server is being brought offline Thursday evening. Once the new database is configured on Friday then the account sections of the website will be re-enabled and users will be able to register
Old 10/30/2019, 18:21   #4

Is there a Discord link somewhere? I m interested about the project but can't find the link to your discord.

Edit: found it Hidden with the downloads
Old 10/30/2019, 18:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipmaster View Post
Is there a Discord link somewhere? I m interested about the project but can't find the link to your discord.
Here you go https://discord.gg/UEGQSeZ
Old 10/30/2019, 19:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenub View Post
The test period will be public, the old server is being brought offline Thursday evening. Once the new database is configured on Friday then the account sections of the website will be re-enabled and users will be able to register
I mean to release the files
Old 10/30/2019, 20:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tini View Post
I mean to release the files
Ah I see, the person who shared the files said that they did so as I would make a good server with them, but requested me not to share them. If they change their mind then I'll happily share but for now I'll be respecting their wishes.
Old 10/31/2019, 02:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenub View Post
Ah I see, the person who shared the files said that they did so as I would make a good server with them, but requested me not to share them. If they change their mind then I'll happily share but for now I'll be respecting their wishes.
Hmm funny because that guy said this too
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlw00tlx View Post
once we release this there will be no more fights for servers cause everyone will have their own
Old 10/31/2019, 10:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre909 View Post
Hmm funny because that guy said this too
Let's not derail the thread please sabre. Personally I hope someone else does release them as it would be good for the community, but keeping our word is important and the person who gave these made their wishes clear
Old 10/31/2019, 11:13   #10

How many more sudden wipes will come?
Old 10/31/2019, 15:40   #11

elite*gold: 100
Sudden wipes ? All the wipes ( current wipe of the actual server and test server wipe ) are not sudden , but completely fair and understandable.

1.The wipe of the current server is being done because the DB differ so much between both versions ( almost 2 year gap ) and couldn't be transfered ( totally understanded by the community )

2.Test server of the current version ( closed beta imo ) will be wiped because there may be bugs or any other stuff that needs solved , and afterall it's admin choice .
Old 10/31/2019, 20:10   #12

Don't worry about kuplumosk - he's one of the two people that got banned last time around so he's just around to cause trouble (check his post history on the last server thread). As rockerbla said, there were no sudden wipes. We had clear announcements on the investigation on necessity of wipe, firm timeline on wipe, announcement that BETA would be wiped prior to launch. As usual, server owner is very good at communicating with the Discord community. Don't mind the troll.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2019, 11:29   #13

Can anyone post a link or explain what are the features of this version (Like can you teleport to quest location by doubleclick). Honestly i dont remember.
Old 11/01/2019, 16:33   #14

Received Thanks: 1,085
Good luck for the new server. Let's play the beta phase and find the most bugs/exploits/glitches possible so we can enjoy the grand opening later.

The person who's running the server is pretty reasonable, listens to the community( even if he doesn't listen to me), and is skilled enough to fix the possible upcoming issues within the server files.

Just wish that more players will join this time, Atlantica Online is a MMORPG, so it's meant to be played with a good amount of people, and really this server deserves lots of people.

So, just download the client, and check the discord for more infos about the registering time and beta opening.

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2019, 16:35   #15

So server rates still gona be 300/450 even with the increased level cap? so we spent almost 2months for nothing and not even getting increased rates?
Thanks
1 User