Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AO Reborn: Server Relaunch

Discussion on AO Reborn: Server Relaunch within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/20/2021, 11:35   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by akil3220 View Post
I see this server based on 3.02
I'm trying to mod the server files to since I can't always online 24/7 in where I live.
can you help me with that?
I was trying to add merc like Carmilla, Valkyrie (since it already has the design and the skill which is valhalla sword is still an AoE skill), General, etc
I mean, how could you manage to add these witout getting error like FD3F like mine...
I really want to play this both on ur server and offline 'sob 'sob
this server is based on 32314/32317. don't bother trying to work with 30211 files when the higher version is freely available with a lot of extra content and improvements
Old 01/20/2021, 11:52   #92

OMG, I didn't know that....
do you happened to have the link for the files?
Old 01/21/2021, 01:10   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by akil3220 View Post
OMG, I didn't know that....
do you happened to have the link for the files?
see the new years surprise thread
Old 01/27/2021, 16:41   #94

Are there any plans to add more content or mercs to the server?
Old 01/29/2021, 11:32   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmeras View Post
Are there any plans to add more content or mercs to the server?
mercs are a big question mark due to how the game is put together, there's limits to what skills can be made, and how many unique classes the client checks for (lots of things are hard coded).

new content can be done in terms of items and areas (Australia got added for example).

the biggest issue is time, players can relax knowing the server won't disappear in a month like others, but with work being very busy for me i am very limited in time and energy to develop further content. when that changes then development will pick up speed again if there's the appetite for it with the playerbase
Old 03/12/2021, 19:22   #96

For all the time the game on the server (about 6 months) was unable to find an artilleryman and in general, stray mercenaries are very rare.
Old 03/14/2021, 02:48   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkeranto View Post
For all the time the game on the server (about 6 months) was unable to find an artilleryman and in general, stray mercenaries are very rare.
i'm going to do some experiments tomorrow adding sealed orbs for D class mercenaries to avoid this problem. if tests go well then i'll be patching on monday
Old 03/15/2021, 18:02   #98

how to make a register to connect to atlantica database?
do you have a video tutorial?
Old 03/16/2021, 01:25   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkeranto View Post
patch today added to make sealed orbs on market for all d class mercenaries including artilleryman/monk/viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by anggajulistian View Post
how to make a register to connect to atlantica database?
do you have a video tutorial?
no video tutorial, some tend to use an old php atlantica or muonline website template and i'm sure you could find those with some searching

i made my own website and learned from scratch how to build it so can't really give tutorial on it, but it's a good chance to learn if you try to
Old 03/16/2021, 08:04   #100

alright, i want to ask again. Where is the place or file to replace 'Item Mall' according to the photo I sent, so that it can be sent automatically to the website address that I have created?

thanks

Old 03/16/2021, 09:04   #101

Quote:
alright, i want to ask again. Where is the place or file to replace 'Item Mall' according to the photo I sent, so that it can be sent automatically to the website address that I have created?

thanks

LANG\ESP\UrlList.ndt
and there is an Itemmall field
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2021, 09:25   #102

Anyone know the location of the file to change the monster item drop?
Old 03/16/2021, 10:04   #103

Quote:
Anyone know the location of the file to change the monster item drop?
put questions about server files in the new years surprise thread please, this is a thread for discussing the AO Reborn server
Old 09/23/2021, 02:44   #104

the server is good, it has a lot to explore and everything for free i liked it i recommend it
Old 09/03/2022, 16:16   #105

Lightbulb

LOVE IT!

I'm playing this now and it's awesome, if your looking for the next best thing to AO and what it used to be, this is the place.

Come and joins us
Thanks
1 User