Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glorious Atlantica - RU Server Released, v66.04.21

Discussion on Glorious Atlantica - RU Server Released, v66.04.21 within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Glorious Atlantica - RU Server Released, v66.04.21

Hello, people

I would like to announce that we have already a russian server up and running. English still has to come and will be announced here to

Link is :

Our version is up to date, v66.04.21.

Perks:
Exp: x500 (for 1 week, as release event), after x150 normal days and x200 weekends
Quest Exp: x2 (Permanent)
Attack: x200 (for 1 week, as release event)

Licenses:
Auto-Battle (Permanent)
Teleport (Permanent)
Blessing License (Permanent)
Jackpot License (Permanent)

Items:
Phoenix Cub (30 days / event)
Phoenix Wings (30 days / event)
Starter clothes box (30 days / event)
Water of Life (event) x100
Small Mercenary Summon Beads (Event) x3

English server content still to be announced, as we still finishing some item translations
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/05/2019, 02:56   #2

Rates lower than retail
500 atlas = 10.6$
Droprate - total ****
0 events
Are u ******?
Old 10/05/2019, 13:02   #3

elite*gold: 50
И тут файлов сервера нет...
Old 10/05/2019, 16:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuplumosk View Post
Rates lower than retail
500 atlas = 10.6$
Droprate - total shit
0 events
Are u retard?

Rates not lower than retail
Prices are based on each region
Droprate is same, not "a total shit".
events will come later

and... you are the worst retard around here. All i see you doing is complaining around with random nonsense crap... If you don't feel satisfied with the stuff, you can rather quit than keep talking toxic stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x123x123x View Post
И тут файлов сервера нет...

конечно, нет, мы выпускаем сервер, а не файловый фестиваль.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2019, 21:42   #5

Where's the full client download ? that link only launcher ?
Old 10/05/2019, 22:05   #6

Smile What is it?

I have played this server for about 15 hours and i don't see any reason why i should continue. I saw some posts how admins were doing some GREAT work, so busy busy, but i don't see results of this work. Features of this server are incredibly few. Well double quest exp is ok, i like it, some free permanent licenses are good too but it's the minimum you should give if you create a private server, not a **** for masochists. These temporary bonuses and mount/clothes are nothing. Server is meant to be played for months, maybe years, but when these bonuses will run out you will end with digging sand with a stick not knowing what to do, because it will be really big difference in gameplay before/after. So, no changes in drop, no quest changes (hello ultaboring exo quest), no craft changes to make it more effective, no items for fixed price on market e.g. mercs (except default search robot but why not make it's free too?), well there can be many changes that can come up in mind, things that can make gameplay more interesting but looks like admins are not interested in this and did this server purely for cash grabbing. On the first day there were many items added to shop and even was an admin aggresively agitating people to buy a search robot, so i see now the direction of 'development' of this server xD

From other side, it was said it's last version but some things are actually missing. AoA, riederan, maybe something else.

And just to clarify, i don't want all mercs free or something, i don't want everyday events or something, this server is just... boring. It's more like castrated valofe but filled with russians. Well these hamsters will play any AO server if it's russian. Can you imagine, there is another private server with x1 rates and prehistoric version and with no any perks but with a shop BUT tons of russian play it? Or used to play. Hadn't visited it for year or more. So they migrated to this server and even defending it like it's something godlike. And these hamsters are glad to donate. Donate to this suspicious server. Atolfan taught no one as i see.

4/10 so far, even mtrue and atolfan were better.
Удачи вам, без лоха и жизнь плоха, как г-рится))
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/05/2019, 23:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm633 View Post
I have played this server for about 15 hours and i don't see any reason why i should continue. I saw some posts how admins were doing some GREAT work, so busy busy, but i don't see results of this work. Features of this server are incredibly few. Well double quest exp is ok, i like it, some free permanent licenses are good too but it's the minimum you should give if you create a private server, not a crap for masochists. These temporary bonuses and mount/clothes are nothing. Server is meant to be played for months, maybe years, but when these bonuses will run out you will end with digging sand with a stick not knowing what to do, because it will be really big difference in gameplay before/after. So, no changes in drop, no quest changes (hello ultaboring exo quest), no craft changes to make it more effective, no items for fixed price on market e.g. mercs (except default search robot but why not make it's free too?), well there can be many changes that can come up in mind, things that can make gameplay more interesting but looks like admins are not interested in this and did this server purely for cash grabbing. On the first day there were many items added to shop and even was an admin aggresively agitating people to buy a search robot, so i see now the direction of 'development' of this server xD

From other side, it was said it's last version but some things are actually missing. AoA, riederan, maybe something else.

And just to clarify, i don't want all mercs free or something, i don't want everyday events or something, this server is just... boring. It's more like castrated valofe but filled with russians. Well these hamsters will play any AO server if it's russian. Can you imagine, there is another private server with x1 rates and prehistoric version and with no any perks but with a shop BUT tons of russian play it? Or used to play. Hadn't visited it for year or more. So they migrated to this server and even defending it like it's something godlike. And these hamsters are glad to donate. Donate to this suspicious server. Atolfan taught no one as i see.

Полностью поддерживаю, нет ни одного плюса ради которого хотелось бы задержаться на данном сервере.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2019, 00:32   #8

elite*gold: 50
Проблема всех серверов AO. У этой игры нет достаточного количества аудитории (игроков).
Я ничего не имею против попыток открывать сервера и зарабатывать на этом.
Я лишь хочу сказать, что это не та игра, на которой можно эффективно зарабатывать.

Problem with all AO servers. This game doesn't have enough audience (players).
I have nothing against trying to open servers and make money from it.
I only want to say that this is not a game on which to earn effectively.
Old 10/06/2019, 05:30   #9

share serverfiles
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2019, 06:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm633 View Post
I have played this server for about 15 hours and i don't see any reason why i should continue. I saw some posts how admins were doing some GREAT work, so busy busy, but i don't see results of this work. Features of this server are incredibly few. Well double quest exp is ok, i like it, some free permanent licenses are good too but it's the minimum you should give if you create a private server, not a crap for masochists. These temporary bonuses and mount/clothes are nothing. Server is meant to be played for months, maybe years, but when these bonuses will run out you will end with digging sand with a stick not knowing what to do, because it will be really big difference in gameplay before/after. So, no changes in drop, no quest changes (hello ultaboring exo quest), no craft changes to make it more effective, no items for fixed price on market e.g. mercs (except default search robot but why not make it's free too?), well there can be many changes that can come up in mind, things that can make gameplay more interesting but looks like admins are not interested in this and did this server purely for cash grabbing. On the first day there were many items added to shop and even was an admin aggresively agitating people to buy a search robot, so i see now the direction of 'development' of this server xD

There's things that simply couldn't be done. There were issues to fix, interfaces to add which were yet missing. We are running latest, but we still using ID version, which is capped. Although we are looking forward to add them, since we have source code. There was also translations, which were a struggle to fix, as you know, legacy community won't have a proper text / content packing or unpacking tool, so we were tied until we got them to work. Source itself is messy organized, and compiling still a struggle.

Although, it doesn't mean that these things they will never be done though. I am kinda not sure on what destiny will RU server follow, as each server will be managed by a different team, so things can be a surprise once ENG server comes out.

Also, i may agree that we still missing some stuff, time is not friendly to do them. But i totally disagree about "suspicious" server. We were working real hard on stuff, and we are kinda clueless about AT game. Yet here we are learning and trying to do stuff to improve the game. So let's all see how things will be with time, specially when we get source properly compiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Lord Seal View Post
Where's the full client download ? that link only launcher ?
I suggest you to try opening launcher, it will download game files.
Old 10/06/2019, 22:07   #11

you're charging a substantial amount of money for atlas ores (which everyone knows is the absolute lifeblood of any AO server because nexon/valofe are greedy *****), OT has retail 1/1 rates, exp is 500% (not 500, big difference) for 1 week, and mounts/clothes are temporary. given the amount of hype you guys tried to generate, along with your closed beta players, this doesn't at all seem like a non pay2win server. even atolfan/mtrue were able to do these basic things.

the future of your server isn't looking very bright to be honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2019, 16:19   #12

have test it but exp rate rlly wayyy to low
Old 10/16/2019, 13:25   #13

After update all back to normal

=-=-=-=-=-=-=- EXP 1,5x (150%) Quest EXP x2, Attack x1,6 (160%) =-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Just give them time they are still learning things and game itself.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/17/2019, 03:45   #14

i tweaked some textmgr files and got a playable translation from russian to english,

i hope these files help
Old 10/18/2019, 22:49   #15

So sad, they have good version files but created a **** server.
Bad rates, barely nothing for free or fixes price, not edited quests (with better rewards), barely nothing... they only put SS box drops at normal mobs, not really great, plus donation is a greedy piece of ****.
Atolfan was like a billion times better and still got down.
At current settings, this server have no chance, it's much better playing on official one
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread