Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to buy gold nowadays?

Discussion on Where to buy gold nowadays? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to buy gold nowadays?

I just started playing again, and I always used Goldicq for my gold purchases, and they always delivered. But I just tried again and it took them a week when I finally got a refund.

So i'm currently wondering, whats the best place to purchase gold? For NA servers. z-z

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2018, 04:49   #2

.. you get your gold in 10 minutes or if i'm offline the next day.. no longer then that.

I also sell cheap Twilight,Judgement parts with [V] Stones at lowest prices

+10 Twilight 3S clean 20$
+10 Judgment 3S clean 6$

If you want to add 3x [V] Star stones the price will increase by increase by 1 and a half of a star stone market price.

Add me on Discord to talk to me directly when i'm online everyday..

Discord: HighGamer.com#8990

Old 11/13/2018, 18:33   #3

it's not just goldicq. it's all the gold sellers nowadays. I wonder what they are doing. Each one a week and a refund. It's like they don't even care for the timely delivery o the product of their goods . There's still a basis and a certain standard that has to be met. And they refuse to meet it for some reason. I refuse to buy from any gold seller anymore.
Old 11/13/2018, 20:06   #4

The issue is no one has stock anymore yet they continue to spam ads in the game 24/7. I have no idea why they do that except to scam those who do not chargeback..

Vayos if you're really interested in a reliable source, add me on discord or Skype. I am online everyday and rarely out of stock. I also have judgment/twilight armors and weapons with 3x [V] stones for about 35% cheaper than any seller in game.

I'm probably the only legit gold seller left on Atlantica, check out my feedback on my black market thread dating back to 2015 here:

Old 12/15/2018, 16:39   #5

the best of the best highgamer.com

I have the pleasure to say, that highgamer.com is fast and safe, it is 100% reliable apart from its treatment is very good, so if you want to buy gold online I recommend highgamer.com 😃😃😃 .. I am from the server Argos
Old 12/16/2018, 12:33   #6

HighGamer recommended seller
Old 01/14/2019, 11:55   #7

Hello, and you are selling game gold for mtrue.net
Old 11/24/2019, 05:50   #8

I sell gold AO NA at 75$/1T .if u interested u can pm me

Discord : lastpokestand#6679

I can show gold store for proof : true seller

Thanks
1 User

« Atlantica Groso officially opened | [Release] Atlantica Multi-tool NDT/NTX/DDS/NIF »