Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Update: I spoke to Valofe!

Discussion on Update: I spoke to Valofe! within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Update: I spoke to Valofe!

So in case you didn't know I made a video to Valofe addressing all the ways I thought they could improve the game. I sent it to them and they actually watched and enjoyed it. I met one of the GM's, he's a pretty cool dude and he told me he liked a lot of the ideas that I pitched to them. I don't know how many of them they will actually try to implement but so far I've seen that they have a new GM who was live streaming a few days ago AND doing a giveaway. And they are doing another giveaway on another Atlantica Online player's YouTube channel. I'm not saying that we throw our hats up in the air and claim victory but I like that they are already making small changes and I hope that they continue to make more in the future to make the game better.

I wanted to thank you all for watching/commenting on the video, with out everyone who took the time to support it I would have probably been easily discarded. Also wanted to do another shameless plug for an update video I made (I don't go into that much detail as I am doing here so you don't really have to watch it) Thank you so much and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day

Tags
ao, atlantica online, valofe