Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] - Atlantica Online Bot (NA, EU, Gemscool, INI3 mTrue)

Discussion on [RELEASE] - Atlantica Online Bot (NA, EU, Gemscool, INI3 mTrue) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] - Atlantica Online Bot (NA, EU, Gemscool, INI3 mTrue)

Quote:
01/29/20
I have partnered with on the development of this bot and we are happy to announce the release of AOBot v2.0!
  • The bot now always targets the closest monster.
  • There is no longer a delay moving onto the next monster after battles end.
  • Collision detection (the bot will never get stuck in objects anymore).
  • Lucky looting system has been corrected (is always prioritized and will no longer get stuck spamming 'X').
  • Battle zoom value can now be customized.
  • Auto Battle can now be set up to 150 turns.
  • Battle speed hack is now working again on all AO servers.
  • Added an easy to use teleportation system that allows you to save and teleport to favorite locations with a click of a button.
  • Added a feature that allows you to see what grade item you will receive from personal/home crafting before you invest crafting experience into completing the craft.
  • Added an automated version check. When the bot is updated with new features you will be notified in the console and a direct download link will be available on the 'Login' tab.
  • The bot is now one universal file that works across all AO servers (Support for Glorious Atlantica, Korea and the Japan server is coming soon).
  • I am phasing out lifetime subscriptions as of v2.0. If you have a lifetime subscription, you may continue to bot on the v1.0 bot or you can convert it to a 5 month v2.0 bot subscription free of charge (contact me on Skype or Discord).

This is only a light beta release featuring several efficiency improvements/bug fixes. Stay tuned for more features coming soon for the new v2.0 bot platform including:
  • New customizable fighting actions that will allow you to customize the exact action performed by each mercenary (basic attack, guard, wait, Q, W, E ,R magic) as well as the order in which to attack. Depending on which magic skill you choose; the bot will automatically target the best region of monsters to inflict most efficient damage. If there is not enough action points to cast a specified skill, the bot will just basic attack.
  • Auto-use awakening scroll when combo count reaches 'x' to remove combo count.
  • Auto-use auto-battle replenish scroll.
  • Customizable auto-use items (such as concentration license, friendship candy, exp books, etc).
  • Customizable auto-use titles.
  • Bot hunter protection.
  • Various other cool features that will not be publicly announced.

Feel free to post suggestions for other features and improvements that you'd like to see in future releases.
Enjoy.

Disclaimer for NA and EU players:
  • There is a small risk of getting banned if another player records a video of you botting and sends it into customer service.
  • If you do get banned, there is the a very good possibility that your first offence will only be a temporary ban (1-7 days).
  • If you wish to play it safe, only use the bot on alt accounts. Keep gold and all valuable items on a safe account.
  • Use the bot at your own risk.

This bot is capable of auto-battle, auto-heal/mana/revive, auto-loot/lucky loot and more.
24/7 stable operation. Run up to 5 bots per PC/HWID. Great for AFK grinding/farming.
Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10

15$ per month subscription (31 days)
5 day free trial available upon request, contact me on Skype or Discord.

Works for Int, EU, Gemscool, Ini3 and mTrue.

You may also download the bot here on elitepvpers.
Scroll to the bottom of the thread to find the attachments.

Legacy AOBot v1.0:

International [NA]:
Europe [EU]:
Indonesia [Gemscool]:
Thailand [INI3]:
mTrue:
__________________________________________________ _____

Installation Instructions:

First, I need your HWID so that I can give you a 5 day free trial.
To find your HWID, download the appropriate bot for your AO version from here.
Extact and put the 'd3d9.dll' file into your Atlantica install folder.
Start 'atlantica.exe' like usual.
The bot will start together with the game and will display your HWID in a seperate black command prompt window.

Copy and paste your HWID to me on Discord or Skype so that I can add the trial days.

Discord: HighGamer.com#8990
Email:

Once you have the 5 day free trial, it's important that you set the 'Normal Avatars' graphics option to "Use Simplified Character" in the games option menu (ALT+O), otherwise the bot will not detect monsters or start fights.

On the 'Keys' tab, set the 'Fight Action:' to 'Main Attack'.
On the ''AB/Speed' tab' enable or disable 'Use Auto-Battle' to your preference.

If you enable 'Use Auto-Battle':
Set the 'Number of Auto-Battles required' to your preference (5-50).
Make sure that you have an Auto-Battle License activated in-game.
Enable 'Merc. Auto Battle' within the games formation menu (ALT + F) for each mercenary that you wish to use.

If you disable 'Use Auto-Battle' (only recommended if you're having issues with collecting lucky loot):
Disable 'Merc. Auto Battle' for all mercenaries within the games formation menu (ALT + F).
This will force the bot to control the attacking and looting functions entirely.
For maximum botting optimization I recommend setting the remaining bot settings like so:
  • On the 'Keys' tab, set 'Zoom Value:' to '100'.
  • On the 'AB/Speed' tab, set 'Do Below If Monster Not Found Mode:' to 'Teleport'.
  • Make sure that you have a teleportation license activated in-game.
  • Make sure to always save your botting location in the games 'Favorites' locations (explained below).
  • On the 'AB/Speed' tab, set 'Battle Speed:' to '1000'.
  • On the 'AB/Speed tab, enable 'Use Speed Hack (dangerous...)' and set it between '1.0' to '3.0'. Don't worry, it is not actually dangerous (obsolete with nProtect ).
  • On the 'Auto use' tab, disable 'Search Auto-Battle (Teleport)' (try enabling this option if you have trouble with the bot starting fights on Skirmish maps).

Don't forget to press 'Save Bot' after making any changes to the bots settings.

Move to any location where you want to bot at and press 'Start Bot'.

Additional information/features:

If you use 'Auto-Move' or 'Teleport' for the 'Do Below If Monster Not Found' bot setting, make sure to always save your botting location in the games 'Favorites' locations.
This will ensure that the bot automatically auto-moves or teleports back to this save location in the event that you walk too far away or die.

The bot has a special party mode feature built in that will allow you to fight together with your ALTs for faster grinding/powerleveling.

• You can use the bot to automatically open boxes or use exp books. Put the item in inventory position #1 and enable 'Auto Click Inventory Slot# 1' on the 'Auto use' tab.
  • You can enable the speed hack to open boxes 2-3x faster. Enable 'Use Speed Hack (dangerous...)' in the 'AB/Speed' tab (obsolete with nProtect ).
  • You can minimize all of the games and bots, they will continue to function.
  • You can run up to 5 bots at the same time per PC/HWID.
  • Your bot subscription is activated for all AO games so you may bot on NA, EU, Gemscool, INI3 and mTrue.

Payment information:
If you like the bot and want to purchase an extended subscription please send $15 for a 31-day license to my PayPal email:

Please remember to include your HWID in the PayPal note.
I will add your subscription the next time I am online.

*If you send the subscription payment using PayPal's 'Sending to a friend' option (see image below), I will add an additional 4 service days for a total of 35 service days!

Email:

Indonesian clients:

If you don't have PayPal, I can accept OVO, BCA or DANA. Please contact me on Discord or Skype for more information.

Email:

Troubleshooting/Common issues:

Issue: I get the error message "Cannot find d3dx9_42.dll. Please re-install this application".
Solution: You need to install the Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime libraries package. To resolve it, download this file and install it.

Issue: I installed your bot file (d3d9.dll) into my Atlantica folder and now the game crashes instantly and won't start!
Solution: This is a common but harmless issue among first time bot users. You may also experience this issue after certain maintenance patches. To resolve it, just keep restarting Atlantica.exe. After the game crashes 2-6 times, the bot will self-correct itself and eventually will stop crashing. If that does not help, open the file called 'AOSettings.ini' in your Atlantica install directory and change value of 'use_speed = 1' to '0'. Save the file then try starting Atlantica again.

Issue: I installed your bot file (d3d9.dll) into my Atlantica folder and now I can't patch my game to the latest version through the Atlantica launcher (AtlanticaRun.exe)!
Solution: The bot file (d3d9.dll) is preventing your game from patching to the latest version. To resolve it, temporarily rename 'd3d9.dll' to something else, such as 'd3d9.dll2'. Now you will be able to run AtlanticaRun.exe successfully to patch the game. Once the game is finished patching, rename 'd3d9.dll2' back to 'd3d9.dll' to re-enable the bot.

Issue: The bot's debug mode command prompt terminal displays that "The program can't connect to internet, Hardware ID is disabled" or "Failed to download definitions, Please reload bot". The [Game Version: ######] is showing, but the [Server Version: ]' is blank.
Solution: This may occur in the rare event that my server is offline or in maintenance. Please go to , if the web page fails to load, my server is current offline. If the web page loads successfully, you have an issue with your firewall, anti-virus or router. Most likely, it is the router that is blocking the bot from establishing connection with my server. Try resetting your router, if that does not help login to your router settings page () and exclude my server IP from the router's firewall. If you need additional help, please contact me.

Issue: I get error message: "Cannot find 'VCRUNTIME140.dll'. Please, re-install this application".
Solution: You need to and extract vcruntime140.dll into your Atlantica install directory. If that does not fix the issue, you need to and install it.

Issue: There are some weird error messages in the bot's debug mode command line terminal.
Solution: Please try to and extract it to your Atlantica install directory. If that does not solve the error(s), or if you see an error saying "Fatal Error hIndexPrimitive, send me your d3d9.dll file" in the command line terminal, contact me on Skype or Discord, I will need to manually fix the bot to support your Windows version.

Issue: I get error message: "The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
Solution: Run Windows Updater to solve this issue. If you are unable to run windows updater for whatever reason then ONLY as a last resort, and extract all of the files to your Atlantica install directory. This will fix the bot but it will be glitchy, it is recommended to fix this error the proper way by installing the latest Windows Updates.

Issue: The auto-heal / auto-mana feature is not working.
Solution: You can try selecting any random item from the bot's list of items that you do not have on the quickslot bar.

If you are getting any other errors, or just need help installing the bot, please contact me on Discord or Skype. I will help you via Teamviewer.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AOIntBot_by_HighGamer.zip (1.62 MB, 236 views)
File Type: zip AOEUBot_by_HighGamer.zip (1.62 MB, 57 views)
File Type: zip AOGemscoolBot_by_HighGamer.zip (1.62 MB, 205 views)
File Type: zip AOINI3Bot_by_HighGamer.zip (1.62 MB, 25 views)
File Type: zip AOMTrueBot_by_HighGamer.zip (1.61 MB, 103 views)
File Type: zip AOBot v2.8.zip (1.65 MB, 8 views)

Thanks
8 Users
Old 08/18/2018, 17:17   #2

Indonesians sell bot $ 12 for each month T_T.

Old 08/18/2018, 22:04   #3

Yep, i don't know about the bot quality, but it's a lot expensive. Indonesians sell bot for guild at 50 or 60$/month, or individual for 12$.
Anyway it's good to have one more option to work with.
Iam looking for a bot for Mtrue server anyway
Old 08/19/2018, 01:44   #4

updated the links, they were removed on mediafire.

I'll think about the price if Indonesians are still selling it, last post on Indonesian facebook group is 2017

Old 08/19/2018, 05:33   #5

Well, i never used the group for buying bot, i've send PM to them anyway ^^
For EURO server there's even another older bot still active, it's 5$ month if i remember correctly, but idk about how it work exactly (engine)... this is the site
Old 08/19/2018, 23:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
I'll think about the price if Indonesians are still selling it, last post on Indonesian facebook group is 2017
We are moving the group to a private one, didnt use that group anymore since its not really secured. but we are still rarely see the group.

If I remembered correctly, is you Roman Powers that request to post this bot few days ago? ^_^
Old 08/20/2018, 02:02   #7

ya its me, you guys still updating the bot? if not post my link i'll take over the reigns. Because if you guys gave up updating the bot there is tons of people who need a bot.
Old 08/20/2018, 02:07   #8

We are still keep updating the bot every week, but not posting there.
Guess theres a valofe spy already inside and keep blocking my website on ao-bot.com everytime i posted an update
Old 08/20/2018, 16:21   #9

you mean someone keeps doing a DMCA complaint to your page to have it taken down?
Old 08/23/2018, 12:27   #10

In Windows10, the bot opens and closes without presenting anything or error message. Also the bot is seen as a trojan by the system.
Old 08/23/2018, 20:00   #11

Game updated, the bot needs to be updated and bot was updated too.

Subzero12 try redownloading from the links below and tell me if it still exits, it should atleast say something in a blackbox before exiting, it's probably your anti-virus software or some system monitoring tools that prevent it from even starting up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero12 View Post
In Windows10, the bot opens and closes without presenting anything or error message. Also the bot is seen as a trojan by the system.
You don't happen to see what it says in the blackbox when the bot is loading? does it say like.

It shouldn't suppose to just exit but say that instead if it can't detect the right hook in Windows 10.. which it probably wont be able to it should say in the black box something like this above.
Old 08/23/2018, 23:16   #12

The console/terminal doesn't show up :/
Old 08/24/2018, 01:37   #13

not even the first one? 2 of them should show up the first one from the BotEU.exe or BotInt.exe for dll injection are you running it as administrator and did you install the game correctly because it uses registry to figure out where you installed the game. If you didn't install the game correctly just put the BotEU.exe/BotInt.exe and AO.dll in the game folder.. and run the BotEU.exe or BotInt.exe from there that should work.
Old 08/24/2018, 10:47   #14

hmmm that may be it, will check once at home.
Old 08/24/2018, 16:21   #15

Try to redownload it again, I fixed a little bug where if you had the game installed since nexon it might not be able to find it, now it always checks the folder the bot is in first, then registry second.

Thanks
2 Users

« Mtrue Client? | - »