Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 23:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[RELEASE] - Atlantica Online Bot (NA, EU, Gemscool, INI3 mTrue)

Discussion on [RELEASE] - Atlantica Online Bot (NA, EU, Gemscool, INI3 mTrue) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 05/31/2019, 01:31   #226
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 699
Received Thanks: 132
Updated NA to 460970
Updated EU to 360000
Updated INI3 to 560560


Bot core updated requires downloading new bot if you want these features.

~Monster Info Shared window closer
~Atlantica Daily Exploration Reward window closer
~Gained Exp Window [Skirmish Experience] closer
~World Map Window closer
~Added Inventory Box/XP Scroll opener to work on gemscool
~Added Speed hack to work with Bot off. [Still dangerous feature and can get you banned].



HighGamer. is offline  
Old 06/03/2019, 20:18   #227
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
~Added Speed hack to work with Bot off. [Still dangerous feature and can get you banned].
Where is this feature?? Also now if you thick the box "Use Speed Hack" in battle is still normal speed


Sisif1 is offline  
Old 06/04/2019, 04:31   #228
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 699
Received Thanks: 132
mTrue updated to 161070
HighGamer. is offline  
Old 06/10/2019, 02:37   #229
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
Buy bot 1 time can use for all sever right?


Flygon_386 is offline  
Old 06/10/2019, 10:02   #230
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Look Discord :-)
JumPiix3333 is offline  
Old 06/11/2019, 07:24   #231
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 699
Received Thanks: 132
Update, requires new download
~For Gemscool attempted to fix the jackpot lucky loot didn't stop doing Search All (not sure if fixed
~Added name of character to taskbar so you can see your bot easier (requested feature)
~Added Disable UI turn off, so you can chat without UI going turned off when it's searching for battles.
~Fixed crashes on windows 10 for newest DirectX update. (fixed again was broken again)
~Added Favorite Saved Location toggle in Tab 4, if toggled will use your favorite location, otherwise uses the bot's location where you press Start Bot.
HighGamer. is offline  
Old 06/12/2019, 06:15   #232
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
Update, requires new download
~For Gemscool attempted to fix the jackpot lucky loot didn't stop doing Search All (not sure if fixed
~Added name of character to taskbar so you can see your bot easier (requested feature)
~Added Disable UI turn off, so you can chat without UI going turned off when it's searching for battles.
~Fixed crashes on windows 10 for newest DirectX update. (fixed again was broken again)
~Added Favorite Saved Location toggle in Tab 4, if toggled will use your favorite location, otherwise uses the bot's location where you press Start Bot.
Search all not fixed yet.

On gemscool, skirmish battle, bot can't enable auto battle
agos is offline  
Old 06/12/2019, 10:55   #233
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
Can you open the camera view in battle, it's is clocked and very near mer. It's so hard to view.
Flygon_386 is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 09:21   #234
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 699
Received Thanks: 132
Update, requires new download
~Fixed Search All on Lucky Loot (will keep doing Search All, until Lucky Loot is picked, then continue fighting after)
~Fixed Auto-Battle in Skirmish now it will enable it.
~Fixed Close Blessing Window (will click Close, when died)

Updated NA to 460980
Updated EU to 360010

Update, requires new download
~Fixed Resurrect Revive mercs on different resolutions, before only supported big resolution
HighGamer. is offline  
Old 06/14/2019, 18:39   #235
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
Update, requires new download
~Fixed Search All on Lucky Loot (will keep doing Search All, until Lucky Loot is picked, then continue fighting after)
~Fixed Auto-Battle in Skirmish now it will enable it.
~Fixed Close Blessing Window (will click Close, when died)

Updated NA to 460980
Updated EU to 360010

Update, requires new download
~Fixed Resurrect Revive mercs on different resolutions, before only supported big resolution
Search all on lucky lot is not working, lot is not even picked.
Enable auto battle in skirmish is not working.
I use 1024 x 768 resolution.
agos is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 07:23   #236
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
1 - Started by opening map
2 - Skirmish function not working
3 - Fury not working
4 - Stop working randomly and whole team died
No response and help from HG, please reply soon
AgentGru is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 07:44   #237
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 699
Received Thanks: 132
New update download again
Fixed bot doing Guard/Wait first turn and never again...
You need to disable (uncheck) Close Skirmish Experience.
HighGamer. is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 13:41   #238
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Same problem here.

Search all on lucky lot is not working.
Sisif1 is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 18:56   #239
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 699
Received Thanks: 132
Redownload required... new update
~Fixed Lucky Loot to old system, (will do Search-All all the time when a Lucky Loot is detected no stopping after one turn, this way it will get Lucky Loot on turn 2)
~Fixed Close Skirmish Experience (completely removed this feature, as it caused the bot to just stand there without doing anything)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentGru View Post
1 - Started by opening map
2 - Skirmish function not working
3 - Fury not working
4 - Stop working randomly and whole team died
No response and help from HG, please reply soon
Skirmish works if you leave it on Wait not Guard.. and it also works on activating Auto-Battle points, Fury only works if Camera is not touched and only on certain mob formation. Stop working randomly is probably because "Close Skirmish Experience" is turned on you need to turn that off its buggy sometimes it thinks Skirmish XP is opened when its really closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agos View Post
Search all on lucky lot is not working, lot is not even picked.
Enable auto battle in skirmish is not working.
I use 1024 x 768 resolution.
Can you show me on teamviewer auto battle skirmish not working? you probably got a old version of the bot.

Redownload required new update!
~More Lucky loot updates now it does much more Search-All's for every turn.
~Attempted to fix bot from messing up during botting for long time.
HighGamer. is offline  
Old 06/19/2019, 03:14   #240
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I have a problem to do transfer about price with paypal . Any body help me ??


dollipet28 is offline  
Reply



« Atlantica Online Project | - »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA, EU, Gemscool, mTrue]: Atlantica Bot - ▄█ www.HighGamer.com █▄
09/15/2019 - Atlantica Online Trading - 61 Replies
09/10/19: Main attack fixed. You don't need to download anything new, just set 'Fight Action' to 'Main Attack' in the bot settings. Disclaimer for NA and EU players: There is a small risk of getting banned if another player records a video of you botting and sends it into customer service. If you do get banned, there is the a very good possibility that your first offence will only be a temporary ban (1-7 days). If you wish to play it safe, only use the bot on alt accounts. Keep...
[RELEASE] Atlantica Indonesia [Gemscool] Bot
02/05/2019 - Atlantica Online - 22 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/jkbcOmY.png https://i.imgur.com/Z7X0gJb.png https://i.imgur.com/ROHs26L.png https://i.imgur.com/H2pM6J8.png This is a official HighGamer.com release, great bot good for afk farming/leveling. Bot is a little glitchy on Gemcool Indonesia, Let me know if it crashes Starting at 12$ / a month



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.