Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Atlantica International + Europe Bot

Discussion on [RELEASE] Atlantica International + Europe Bot within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Atlantica International + Europe Bot

Disclaimer for NA and EU players: Use the bot at your own risk. There is a small chance of getting banned if another player records a video of you botting and sends it in to customer service. If you do get banned there is the possibility that you can have a first time offence over-turned. If you wish to play it safe, only use the bot on alt accounts until the alt surpasses your main account's level. Keep gold and all valuable items on a safe account and off of your botting account(s).

This is a official HighGamer.com release, great bot good for afk farming/leveling.

12$ a month or 60$ for a lifetime sub.
Free 3 days trial, just download it and run it.

To purchase the bot, please add me on
Discord: Highgamer.com#8990
Email:

International Bot Download Link:

Europe Bot Download Link:

Many virus scanners will detect and prevent the execution of this bot. Rest assured, there is no virus in this bot. It is simply being picked up because it uses DLL injection to hook into Atlantica.exe which most virus scanners pick up as malicious.

You can also download the bot as an attachment on this thread.

VMWare / VirtualBox Support has been disabled.
[If you want to use it in VirtualBox or VMWare, let me know].

Recommended to put into the Atlantica Folder but not needed, if you put in atlantica folder it will run windowed if you don't, it will start game full screen.

Current working features:
~Compabile with Atlantica International and Atlantica Europe.
~Unlimited client support can run up to as many games as your PC can handle.
~Completely independent of your keyboard / mouse, you can even tap the game down and it will still work just as well.
~Will update the bot everytime the game updates.
~Zoom feature to see all monsters in area in birdview, so it will battle non-stop without waiting to find a monster.
~Auto Battle after X amount of auto battles accumulated. [Customizable].
~Auto Move or Teleport if no monsters are found in X amount of time [Customizable]
~Auto teleports you back to the starting location where you press Start Bot, Set a random teleport first by hand!
~Working auto Ancient Fury (Overdrive) [Customizable]
~Working "Search All" and Lucky Loot gathering, Check "Use Auto Loot" [Customizable]
~Auto Healing / Auto Mana / Auto Revive [Untested but probably works].
~Working Speed hack (but dangerous and probably bannable).
~All other features will be soon implemented, like AoA.
~If Healing or Mana Point healing doesn't work and just opens inventory non-stop try picking a item from the list that you don't have then it will work.

Tested and works on
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 8.1
Windows 10

Troubleshooting:

If you are using Windows 10, you need to add BotNA.exe and AO.dll to Windows Defender's exclusion settings.
Here are detailed instructions on how to exclude files from Windows Defender.

If you are getting "Cannot find 'VCRUNTIME140.dll'. Please, re-install this application" error,
You need to and extract vcruntime140.dll into your Atlantica install directory.
If that does not fix the issue, you need to and install it.

If you are getting any other errors, contact me on Skype or Discord. I can help you set it up via Teamviewer.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AOIntBot_by_HighGamer.zip (1.56 MB, 34 views)
File Type: zip AOEUBot_by_HighGamer.zip (1.56 MB, 5 views)

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/18/2018, 17:17   #2

Indonesians sell bot $ 12 for each month T_T.

Old 08/18/2018, 22:04   #3

Yep, i don't know about the bot quality, but it's a lot expensive. Indonesians sell bot for guild at 50 or 60$/month, or individual for 12$.
Anyway it's good to have one more option to work with.
Iam looking for a bot for Mtrue server anyway
Old 08/19/2018, 01:44   #4

updated the links, they were removed on mediafire.

I'll think about the price if Indonesians are still selling it, last post on Indonesian facebook group is 2017

Old 08/19/2018, 05:33   #5

Well, i never used the group for buying bot, i've send PM to them anyway ^^
For EURO server there's even another older bot still active, it's 5$ month if i remember correctly, but idk about how it work exactly (engine)... this is the site
Old 08/19/2018, 23:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
I'll think about the price if Indonesians are still selling it, last post on Indonesian facebook group is 2017
We are moving the group to a private one, didnt use that group anymore since its not really secured. but we are still rarely see the group.

If I remembered correctly, is you Roman Powers that request to post this bot few days ago? ^_^
Old 08/20/2018, 02:02   #7

ya its me, you guys still updating the bot? if not post my link i'll take over the reigns. Because if you guys gave up updating the bot there is tons of people who need a bot.
Old 08/20/2018, 02:07   #8

We are still keep updating the bot every week, but not posting there.
Guess theres a valofe spy already inside and keep blocking my website on ao-bot.com everytime i posted an update
Old 08/20/2018, 16:21   #9

you mean someone keeps doing a DMCA complaint to your page to have it taken down?
Old 08/23/2018, 12:27   #10

In Windows10, the bot opens and closes without presenting anything or error message. Also the bot is seen as a trojan by the system.
Old 08/23/2018, 20:00   #11

Game updated, the bot needs to be updated and bot was updated too.

Subzero12 try redownloading from the links below and tell me if it still exits, it should atleast say something in a blackbox before exiting, it's probably your anti-virus software or some system monitoring tools that prevent it from even starting up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero12 View Post
In Windows10, the bot opens and closes without presenting anything or error message. Also the bot is seen as a trojan by the system.
You don't happen to see what it says in the blackbox when the bot is loading? does it say like.

It shouldn't suppose to just exit but say that instead if it can't detect the right hook in Windows 10.. which it probably wont be able to it should say in the black box something like this above.
Old 08/23/2018, 23:16   #12

The console/terminal doesn't show up :/
Old 08/24/2018, 01:37   #13

not even the first one? 2 of them should show up the first one from the BotEU.exe or BotInt.exe for dll injection are you running it as administrator and did you install the game correctly because it uses registry to figure out where you installed the game. If you didn't install the game correctly just put the BotEU.exe/BotInt.exe and AO.dll in the game folder.. and run the BotEU.exe or BotInt.exe from there that should work.
Old 08/24/2018, 10:47   #14

hmmm that may be it, will check once at home.
Old 08/24/2018, 16:21   #15

Try to redownload it again, I fixed a little bug where if you had the game installed since nexon it might not be able to find it, now it always checks the folder the bot is in first, then registry second.

« [RELEASE] Atlantica Online Server V3.02.11 | - »