Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/06/2021, 08:19   #1246

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by syyc920308 View Post
i cannot find dinput.dll, where did this file come from? is it automatically issued after i start the bot? or is it been hided?

even i deleted d3dp.dll, the 2.45 and 2.55 bot still show up together
As long as you delete "d3d9.dll" and "dinput8.dll" from the folder where your Atlantica game is installed, you should then be able to run "AOBot.exe" target "Atlantica.exe" and it will load only one instance of the v2.55 bot.

Leave me your WhatsApp or Discord contact here if you still have trouble, I'll help you resolve it on TeamViewer.

v2.56 Bot update!

~Steam Ready thats all! You can auto-login now using Steam client, You need to run Steam client and not click "Play" button, if you click Play button even once you need to exit steam by using Steam -> Exit, steam will be always auto-repatched everytime you start it up because the bypass patches certain files inside the Steam folder.

~Rebirth multi-client bypass (Delphine bypass), just open ServiceArea.txt and remove Delphine name and that way the Atlantica will default to loading the old anticheat (GameGuard). If you guys are getting Taiwan Only(521) error that means you are missing the GameGuard.des file either copy it from a different atlantica server like Steam or NA or download it here i'll upload it here

Steam working proof!
Old 05/06/2021, 11:16   #1247

check mal dein dicord Hig
Old 05/06/2021, 11:19   #1248

Quote:
Originally Posted by syyc920308 View Post
i cannot find dinput.dll, where did this file come from? is it automatically issued after i start the bot? or is it been hided?

even i deleted d3dp.dll, the 2.45 and 2.55 bot still show up together
yes its d3d9.dll not d3dp.dll but i think you know.. no idea why 2.45 loads up, 2.45 is only d3d9.dll dinput8.dll or dinput.dll was old bot v2.54 i think it was experiment i did for 1 day to see if it works and it was detected right away so i quit dinput.dll project
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2021, 11:32   #1249

Nice Virus.

Self deleting exe now

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2021, 11:35   #1250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomex#3124 View Post
Nice Virus.

Self deleting exe now

Pisser.
heheh Nomex yes it self-deletes itself from the game folder when it exits out hehe I did that on purpose to prolong the life of the AOBot.exe hack so GM's can't detect it in game folder it doesn't self delete outside the game folder.

Code:
	static const char tempbatname[] = "cya.bat";

// temporary .bat file
	static char templ[] =
		":Repeat\r\n"
		"del \"%s\"\r\n"
		"if exist \"%s\" goto Repeat\r\n"
		"del \"%s\"";

char modulename[_MAX_PATH];    // absolute path of calling .exe file
	char temppath[_MAX_PATH];      // absolute path of temporary .bat file
	char folder[_MAX_PATH];

GetTempPath(_MAX_PATH, temppath);
	strcat(temppath, tempbatname);

GetModuleFileName(NULL, modulename, MAX_PATH);
	strcpy(folder, modulename);
	char* pb = strrchr(folder, '\\');
	if (pb != NULL)
		*pb = 0;

HANDLE hf;

hf = CreateFile(temppath, GENERIC_WRITE, 0, NULL,
		CREATE_ALWAYS, FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL, NULL);

if (hf != INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE)
	{
		DWORD len;
		char* bat;

bat = (char*)alloca(strlen(templ) +
			strlen(modulename) * 2 + strlen(temppath) + 20);

wsprintf(bat, templ, modulename, modulename, temppath);

WriteFile(hf, bat, strlen(bat), &len, NULL);
		CloseHandle(hf);

ShellExecute(NULL, "open", temppath, NULL, NULL, SW_HIDE);
	}
code doesn't delete any other files on your computer only itself.
Old 05/06/2021, 11:46   #1251

ist auch gut so weil der game schitt das ding einfach erkännt er scannt nach sachen wie ao bot und fremde dll datein egal wie mann sie schreibt

bin schon auf die idee gekommen die datei einfach steam_client.dll zu nennen aber auch diesen hat er nach ein tag erkannt
Old 05/06/2021, 17:30   #1252

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
Released new bot, same version number.
Corrected to work for AO Oceanic + Steam.

Run 'AOBot.exe' and navigate to 'Atlantica.exe.'

Steam users, 'Atlantica.exe' is located in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atlantica Global

Please be more descriptive. Which AO game are you trying to bot on? What is the issue/error you're experiencing? Any information displayed in the console such as "FREE TRIAL EXPIRED," "Server Version: 0" or other? Which OS are you using? Have you tried running the bot in Administrator mode? Paste your discord/whatsapp contact, I'll try to help you.
i send the video on whatsapp.
whatsapp +62 813-9717-22xx
thx
Old 05/06/2021, 17:49   #1253

@ can u put download link for bot ao 2.55 in your website, always got crash using vers 2.56
Old 05/06/2021, 19:48   #1254

Quote:
Originally Posted by olala001 View Post
@ can u put download link for bot ao 2.55 in your website, always got crash using vers 2.56
Keep trying run it like 5 times its going to stop is it the bug that dumps 32 bytes of data? that bug goes away if you keep running it.

you trying to run atlantica from inside steam folder right? maybe thats why.

I put v2.55 on website just in case but ya its a one time bug your computer just needs to adopt to it I think

Btw guys new version

New Version of Bot v2.57
~Auto loot fixes more looting it does now if you run "Use Auto Loot (Spam)"

Use Auto Loot (Spam) fixes the auto looting issue I believe 100% but having both on (Smart) and (Spam) you get 101% more fixes hehe pretty much more luck lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdrizqy View Post
please verify *removed image*

HWID xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxXXXXX
take that image down your whole hardware id is there and people will steal it and get free time from your HWID and you will have problems with multiple ip's using your HWID.

If you want you can contact me on whatsapp and I will replace it for you with a new HWID.
Old 05/07/2021, 02:02   #1255

Hey HighGamer can you explain the process to use the exe loader with Steam

"You can auto-login now using Steam client, You need to run Steam client and not click "Play" button, if you click Play button even once you need to exit steam by using Steam -> Exit, steam will be always auto-repatched everytime you start it up because the bypass patches certain files inside the Steam folder." don't understand what you mean by this?
Old 05/07/2021, 02:08   #1256

bot 2.57 sever version 0 ???
Old 05/07/2021, 03:19   #1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiRc2k5 View Post
Hey HighGamer can you explain the process to use the exe loader with Steam

"You can auto-login now using Steam client, You need to run Steam client and not click "Play" button, if you click Play button even once you need to exit steam by using Steam -> Exit, steam will be always auto-repatched everytime you start it up because the bypass patches certain files inside the Steam folder." don't understand what you mean by this?
The process is the same, there's just one caveat with Steam where you may need to exit out the Steam launcher completely and restart it (if the bot is not loading.)

Clicking 'X' on Steam does not terminate it so you'll need to open up the Steam UI, go to File and click Exit.

Then, restart the Steam launcher (it may do a quick patch to undo the mod AOBot applies each time.)

When it's done, the main thing is don't click the Play button within Steam, instead launch AOBot then target Atlantica.exe in the 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atlantica Global' folder. It will launch the game through Steam for you after modding some files and loading the bot.

If you have any issues getting it running, leave your contact here and we can take a look at it with TeamViewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf250 View Post
bot 2.57 sever version 0 ???
This issue should self-resolve after re-opening it a few times. You can also try running AOBot.exe with Administrator privileges. Let me know if it doesn't resolve and I'll take a look at it on TeamViewer.
Old 05/07/2021, 08:39   #1258

Awesome it works this way however when I try to run any more instances of the bot I get the fail just installed a Non-steam game folder thinking that would help as you said you patched some files but no joy after the Steam client starts. Are you able to provide a DLL like you have in the past and I can write a quick script and load all 4 at once?

The new bot I have tested for 4 hrs on WIndows 10 no crashes and the loot system works great again so great work on that.
Old 05/07/2021, 18:25   #1259

i have some crashes here and there.
using windows 10 enterprises
Old 05/08/2021, 00:58   #1260

@ what is this? I cant open multi-tab, because of this

and you put the 2.54 download link bot in 2.55 HG, please renew it