Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/13/2022, 19:58   #2776

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzumad View Post
having the same issue, did i do something wrong in process of installation or?
pay attention to nProtect icon in tray. Sometimes nProtect exit before you choose character (client checks for running nProtect only after you character loaded and since no running guard found - crashes). Actually, having same problem when tries to mix type of clients.
Old 01/14/2022, 17:07   #2777

elite*gold: 0
Need to fix Filter feature, the bot keeps attacking the mobb registered into Filter list.... That makes him die quite often, probably the reason I got some 170+ chars banned lately...
Old 01/15/2022, 00:22   #2778

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerBall View Post
Need to fix Filter feature, the bot keeps attacking the mobb registered into Filter list.... That makes him die quite often, probably the reason I got some 170+ chars banned lately...
LOL i don't think dying too often will gets you banned
but yeah some times the bot attacks filtered mobs, may be by accident, just like how using Action "Skill (Q) Only" on a staff job sometimes doing normal attack (while the Q skill never had a cooldown on a staff job)

I also feels odd that the bot sometimes teleporting to a player (named with "box" at the end) in town instead of teleporting back to saved location.
I guess this trick can be used to annoy bot users LOL by creating an alt with a name ending with "box" and put it near the location where most bot will be teleporting "by accident/error" (ie. in the middle between Plaza and Broody-equip NPC at Rome) so they won't be able to teleport back to hunting location and stuck in Rome >.<
Old 01/15/2022, 06:44   #2779

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR2K View Post
but yeah some times the bot attacks filtered mobs, may be by accident, just like how using Action "Skill (Q) Only" on a staff job sometimes doing normal attack (while the Q skill never had a cooldown on a staff job)

I also feels odd that the bot sometimes teleporting to a player (named with "box" at the end) in town instead of teleporting back to saved location.
I guess this trick can be used to annoy bot users LOL by creating an alt with a name ending with "box" and put it near the location where most bot will be teleporting "by accident/error" (ie. in the middle between Plaza and Broody-equip NPC at Rome) so they won't be able to teleport back to hunting location and stuck in Rome >.<
Well, no, it doesn't do it by accident, I made a rate of 70% times it will attack that Filtered mobb, and considering those mobbs don't even aggro, it can't be that the char accidentally,, passed throw '' when engaging a target, it simply doesn't recognize any of the filtered mobb. Adding that I'm opening bit throw xenox, not by AoBot.
Old 01/15/2022, 23:19   #2780

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR2K View Post

please stop commenting, you are not highgamer nor are you a programmer or have any type of knowledge, you are just a user like the rest but with too much free time, the intention of wanting to help is appreciated but you become annoyed insisting on problems that people have as if only you were right, that you notice certain problems happening does not mean that others can not happen so shut your mouth at once and let HG take care of it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2022, 21:42   #2781

Okay, i'll only post when i had a bug to report.

Btw, @, is there anyway to prevent the bot from teleporting to a player with specific name (ie. named "box" at the end, ie. "Abyssalbox") when in town ? since it's not possible to add those player names into filter...

Are players and mobs/npcs share the same list in the game and can't be differentiate?
Old 01/19/2022, 10:05   #2782

#AOR.....

Need Update....
Old 01/19/2022, 10:20   #2783

#AOR

Need Update....
Old 01/20/2022, 10:30   #2784

update eu thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2022, 20:27   #2785

are updates usually announced here?

if the server version isnt the same is it safe to run the bot still?
Old 01/20/2022, 20:51   #2786

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzumad View Post
are updates usually announced here?

if the server version isnt the same is it safe to run the bot still?
It isn't safe to run bot under any circumstances
After that patch - it starts correctly, speedhack working, but when it tries to search for opponent or battle - game crashes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2022, 20:58   #2787

Quote:
Originally Posted by []Dark View Post
It isn't safe to run bot under any circumstances
After that patch - it starts correctly, speedhack working, but when it tries to search for opponent or battle - game crashes.
thank you, sorry this is my first time experiencing a patch with the bot so not sure how stuff works around here lol
Old 01/20/2022, 21:05   #2788

Not an oldie here, but afaik - updates announced few hours before here and may happen during late night (for GMT+0) or next day. Anyway it isn't SLA, we are just waiting patiently
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2022, 21:27   #2789

AOV need update HG thank
Old 01/21/2022, 12:23   #2790

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
- Updated -
Europe 360690
NA 461660
Taiwan 860200
Japan 260750
China 760610

- Maintenance service outage compensation -
[+19 hours have been added back to all subscribers for downtime.]

All outstanding subscriptions processed.
I do not understand what you are talking about, please record a video of how you do it.
And at the end, I've been waiting for you since June, I ask you to forgive me, but help me in discord, as they want to buy a whole clan from you.
iiiii # 2403