Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/20/2021, 10:10   #976

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
Sure, I'll add support for Japan sometime this week with the new release as soon as I find a new bypass for GameGuard.
Thanks man, we will wait till you figure it out
Old 02/20/2021, 15:51   #977

hi
v 2.33 all find before the game patch,now the bot made me crash and i change nothing,any idea?
Old 02/20/2021, 16:27   #978

Highgamer wrote:
"It seems that the bot has been patched by GameGuard on 02/17/20.
I am looking for a GameGuard bypass to implement.
I will return all missing service days as soon as I can resolve the multi-client issue."

The bot is not working now
If you want play atlantica without bot, you need rename for d3d9.dll file

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf250 View Post
hi
v 2.33 all find before the game patch,now the bot made me crash and i change nothing,any idea?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2021, 23:45   #979

Making some progress, new version may be released later today.

Alright guys been working on 3 days straight finally figured it GameGuard bypass. I think i'm the only person on the whole internet that knows how to bypass the current latest GameGuard, cause that **** is no joke it's like military grade protection ***** you in the *** from all sides.

I couldn't get v2.33 or v2.50 or any other old version like v2.15 to work since the bypass has to be implemented internally. So anyone crashing with v2.50.. will have the same bug in this new version v2.51 I'll work on fixing it sometime.

v2.51
Download Link:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/22/2021, 11:17   #980

I will buy it as soon as the Japanese version is added.
Old 02/22/2021, 11:22   #981

Quote:

Alright guys been working on 3 days straight finally figured it GameGuard bypass. I think i'm the only person on the whole internet that knows how to bypass the current latest GameGuard, cause that **** is no joke it's like military grade protection ***** you in the *** from all sides.

I couldn't get v2.33 or v2.50 or any other old version like v2.15 to work since the bypass has to be implemented internally. So anyone crashing with v2.50.. will have the same bug in this new version v2.51 I'll work on fixing it sometime.

v2.51
Download Link:
Yea i still got crash when i want to open my game, but i will wait till you get the solution
You can do it
Old 02/22/2021, 11:52   #982

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenzio View Post
Yea i still got crash when i want to open my game, but i will wait till you get the solution
You can do it
There is a workaround if you want to use the older verisons like v2.33 to v2.50.

You simply need to rename the d3d9.dll in game folder as soon as you see the black command prompt console box appear.. you only have 2-5 seconds to do this before the gameguard detects it. I'll try to fix it this bug permanently in v2.52.. but this is a good workaround for now. Once the game is fully loaded give it like 1 minute and you can rename it back and load 1 more client then rename it again instantly when 2nd black box pops out, and so forth for more additional clients to get them all up and running.

v2.33

v2.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohken View Post
I will buy it as soon as the Japanese version is added.
I will add the Japanese version in v2.52 I need to download the game.
Old 02/22/2021, 12:14   #983

Thank you. I am looking forward.
Old 02/22/2021, 14:28   #984

Quote:
There is a workaround if you want to use the older verisons like v2.33 to v2.50.

You simply need to rename the d3d9.dll in game folder as soon as you see the black command prompt console box appear.. you only have 2-5 seconds to do this before the gameguard detects it. I'll try to fix it this bug permanently in v2.52.. but this is a good workaround for now. Once the game is fully loaded give it like 1 minute and you can rename it back and load 1 more client then rename it again instantly when 2nd black box pops out, and so forth for more additional clients to get them all up and running.

v2.33

v2.45

Thanks man, i will try it
Old 02/22/2021, 16:38   #985

Quote:

Alright guys been working on 3 days straight finally figured it GameGuard bypass. I think i'm the only person on the whole internet that knows how to bypass the current latest GameGuard, cause that shit is no joke it's like military grade protection fucks you in the ass from all sides.

v2.51
Download Link:
I can't start with 2.51, I'm kick 3 seconds after I click on AO.exe.
The bot windows is opening, but nothing start

Quote:

v2.33

v2.45

The workaround is perfect at the moment, I'm starting the game with a batch file, to rename the dll/start game/rename dll...
So far it's ok, i'm using v2.45
Old 02/23/2021, 16:07   #986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeriit View Post
I can't start with 2.51, I'm kick 3 seconds after I click on AO.exe.
The bot windows is opening, but nothing start

The workaround is perfect at the moment, I'm starting the game with a batch file, to rename the dll/start game/rename dll...
Me too, im using v2.45 and that good so far till now
Old 02/23/2021, 17:07   #987

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenzio View Post
Me too, im using v2.45 and that good so far till now
Can you write to me in detail how I can use bot 2.45? i get crash with 2.51
Old 02/23/2021, 19:01   #988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeriit View Post
Would you mind sharing your batch file info? Below is one of the things I tried but does not start the bot only the game. if I add a timer using the timeout command it will start the bot but get a pop up that shuts down the game.

@ OFF ECHO
RENAME C:\VALOFENA\Atlantica\d3d9_fix.dll d3d9.dll
START C:\VALOFENA\Atlantica\Atlantica.exe
RENAME C:\VALOFENA\Atlantica\d3d9.dll d3d9_fix.dll

any input would be appreciated and thank you.
Old 02/23/2021, 20:36   #989

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassingTime View Post
Would you mind sharing your batch file info? Below is one of the things I tried but does not start the bot only the game. if I add a timer using the timeout command it will start the bot but get a pop up that shuts down the game.

@ OFF ECHO
RENAME C:\VALOFENA\Atlantica\d3d9_fix.dll d3d9.dll
START C:\VALOFENA\Atlantica\Atlantica.exe
RENAME C:\VALOFENA\Atlantica\d3d9.dll d3d9_fix.dll

any input would be appreciated and thank you.
Your batch file doesn't work because you rename the d3d9_fix.dll back to d3d9.dll after you start game.. you have to rename it back after a minute or 2.. maybe even 5 minutes.. or maybe never rename it back.. and it will work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2021, 21:29   #990

I am very new to doing batch file stuff. Mainly just did some quick reading to get a basic idea. So please bear with me as I am sure this is a stupid question. So does the batch work from top to bottom or bottom to top? In all my reading it seemed top to bottom and as I tested different things it seemed to follow that order of operation. As was originally written to rename file to correct orientation, load game, rename file to fix orientation and leave it till batch is used again. Just trying to get a better understanding of were I am ******** up. Thank you for your time and information.