Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Atlantica Online Meta has finally changed!

Discussion on The Atlantica Online Meta has finally changed! within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Atlantica Online Meta has finally changed!

Not in any way for the better. I made a video discussing it, feel free to watch it. I'm more than open to hearing what you guys think, Thank you to anyone who takes the time to watch my content, I always appreciate it

See you guys in my next shameless plug

Tags
ao, fl, gameplay, pvp, titan league

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (ACC) 32 meta legendaries, many golden meta cards, Overwatch Origins (accept e*gold)
07/28/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, as the title says I want to sell my battle.net account. It has a lot of cards in Hearthstone, with good golden cards and you can play almost every meta deck with it. The three buyable Hero's and Lady Liadrin as well as Blackrock Mountain, League of Explorers and Karazhan are fully unlocked. The account is on the EU servers. I redeemed a key for the Overwatch Origins Edition on my account as well. ...
Summons changed 1-3,Potions changed 4-9
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
hello ever tired of pressing multiple keys to summon cell and sick of it? now here`s the all in one solution. Go to =C:\Program Files\Softnyx\Rakion\ControlsSV and replace the file. the original one is the change back if u dont like it. thanks will be apprreciated.:)