Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Groso officially opened

Discussion on Atlantica Groso officially opened within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/11/2017, 15:32   #31

elite*gold: 0
Dont lose yout time, this is only a PAY TO WIN SERVER TRASH.
Old 11/11/2017, 15:58   #32

Some Moderator stop EnGelxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnGeLxD View Post
And how are you supposed to know that if the server is turned off according to you? people, get this leech out of this honorable forum that exists to help anyone who has a worthy purpose to learn and carry out their projects, this parasite called EnGelxD does nothing but walk in all posts making destructive criticism and threatening to destroy the servers, is nothing more than a frustrated loser, since he does not give his brain to create his own project then he spends his few neurons he has to hurt others, notice all his comments, there is not one that is constructive, he is upset with me because I removed his GM status from my server because of having betrayed my trust, he started to raise the mounts up to +10, he started trading and doing illicit things inside the game, he is so gross that He thought that I would not notice and I sanctioned him, now he's crying like a disconsolate woman looking for servants and doing damage with his unconstructive criticism, that's why I appeal to the goodwill of some moderator of this honorable forum to block access at least for a time to this leech, so learn to respect, leave very bad to the Peruvian community this bad person, thank you very much.
PS: become a man once leech.

¿Y como se supone que sabes eso si el server está apagado segun tu? gente, saquen esta sanguijuela de este honorable foro que existe para ayudar a todo aquel que tiene un propósito digno de aprender y sacar adelante sus proyectos, este parásito llamado EnGelxD no hace más que andar en todos los post haciendo críticas destructivas y amenazando de destruir los servidores, no es más que un perdedor frustrado, ya que a él no le da su cerebro para crear su propio proyecto entonces gasta sus pocos neuronas que tiene para hacer daño a los demás, fíjense en todos sus comentarios, no hay uno solo que sea constructivo, él está molesto conmigo porque yo le saqué su condición de GM de mi servidor a causa de haber traicionado mi confianza, comenzó a subir las monturas hasta +10, comenzó ha comerciar y a hacer cosas ilícitas dentro del juego, él es tan bruto que pensó que yo no me daría cuenta y lo sancioné, ahora se la pasa llorando como mujer desconsolada buscando servidores y haciendo daño con sus críticas poco constructivas, es por ello que apelo a la buena voluntad de algún moderador de este honorable foro para que bloqueen el acceso al menos por un tiempo a esta sanguijuela, así aprende a respetar, deja muy mal parado a la comunidad peruana esta mala persona, muchas gracias.
Pd: hacete hombre de una vez sanguijuela.
Old 11/12/2017, 22:25   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnGeLxD View Post
No, all of these Private servers are PAY TO WIN and will dissapair like in pair of months.
rat kid.

I regret to inform you that you will not win even if the server is yours because you do not have the brain for that, stop looking for servers and find out that the problem is not in the Servers but in your tiny brain that does not work well, buy yourself a life, live and let live (leech)

Lamento informarte que tu no ganarás ni aunque el Servidor fuese tuyo porque no tienes cerebro para eso, deja de buscar servidores y entérate que el problema no está en los Servidores si no en tu minúsculo cerebro que no funciona bien, cómprate una vida, vive y deja vivir (sanguijuela)
Old 11/12/2017, 22:52   #34

That is a PAY TO WIN SERVER TRASH.
Old 12/06/2017, 07:31   #35

Some moderator finish thread, please.
Old 06/16/2019, 21:05   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triacman View Post
Some moderator finish thread, please.
Please, your server still be online, or it was closed forever?
Old 06/16/2019, 23:16   #37

The server is online more than two years ago and I'm about to update it with all the Valofe Mounts and Maps, I have the knowledge to update more than anyone imagines, and all this I have achieved with version 3. My server has already supports more than 8000 items and I can update it to 12000 or more if I wanted, I updated the full version 6 animations, that is, I can add all the mercenaries, including the Hippolyte, my limit is my own imagination, but for now it is Much that I have, thanks for your interest, the server in the English language will be online very soon, for now only in Spanish.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2019, 03:49   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triacman View Post
The server is online more than two years ago and I'm about to update it with all the Valofe Mounts and Maps, I have the knowledge to update more than anyone imagines, and all this I have achieved with version 3. My server has already supports more than 8000 items and I can update it to 12000 or more if I wanted, I updated the full version 6 animations, that is, I can add all the mercenaries, including the Hippolyte, my limit is my own imagination, but for now it is Much that I have, thanks for your interest, the server in the English language will be online very soon, for now only in Spanish.
Please update English sever soon.
Old 06/21/2019, 18:57   #39

so still no english server now?
Old 06/23/2019, 00:45   #40

Old 06/23/2019, 02:13   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by gakhung000 View Post
so still no english server now?
Chơi mtrue đi Bác
Play mtrue
Old 06/25/2019, 03:17   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flygon_386 View Post
Chơi mtrue đi Bác
Play mtrue
Mtrue chơi rùi nhưng nghỉ, còn đang chơi valofe na với indo, tính kiếm thêm 1 cái private nghịch cho vui
Old 06/25/2019, 04:44   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flygon_386 View Post
Chơi mtrue đi Bác
Play mtrue
How to play in MTrue? I need to download the original game client, and exchange the server IP? Is that so?
Old 06/27/2019, 08:21   #44

Old 07/04/2019, 02:36   #45

any news about english version? @