Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AO Server v3 Editing Help

Discussion on AO Server v3 Editing Help within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AO Server v3 Editing Help

Anyone willing to share how to use the stored procedures to set items for fixed price on market also how to get events working properly like xmas and fishing?
Old 08/04/2017, 23:51   #2

that Configs u need set in the files
Old 08/05/2017, 02:15   #3

Yes I get that can you give examples?
Old 08/06/2017, 14:55   #4

There is a file that contains the fixed market prices use that to locate stuff. NPC shops also work this way too, just make sure you follow the formatting cause the files can be very picky about it.

Also you cant just add tons of stuff too it, the amount of items you can list is limited by so you will have remove some items to add others. This can be changed but its not worth the effort.

Only event that 'works' is Hidden Repository as it was patched into this version when the GM leaked these files all other events would need manually coding in.

The market limit also apply's to many other items including mounts/wings/clothes/mercs, they all have hard coded limits that no one has unlocked cause of the amount a work needed just aint worth it.

The newer files like mtrue have/had raises these limits alot but still has the same issues ultimately, Limits.

Drop rates and mob spawning cant be fully edited tho, which is nice. So you could create events around dropping items from event mobs you spawn, you can temp or perma spawn new mobs depending on what you want then used for. There is plenty of unused event/no trade/coupons that can be used as event items just via making these items tradable with NPC shops.

But ultimately V3 files are worthless im afraid ;/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal)
06/28/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
My channel I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The tags I use, the Youtube editing options I use, and how I get views on my videos, legally. I am not selling illegal software or illegal material that is copyrighted and not owned by me. I am selling the knowledge I have acquired for producing these gaming/desktop videos. Not only that, I am also selling editing packages: Package 1: (45 Egold/...
Concerning Elsword Packet Editing / Was Elsword Packet Editing
01/18/2013 - Elsword - 4 Replies
English: I'm looking for people who know more packet values and how to do more things with elsword, this only concerns those who already know how to packet hack elsword, none other. I do not plan on teaching anyone or leading anyone to threads that describe it either. Currently i know HP/MP/Orb values : 82 Dmg Elixers : 282 Buffs : 82/98 depending Stage Door Teleports : 800-1600 I am however, trying to figure out ways to force boxes to only have specific items/etc
help help help help help help
06/28/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
how i can dowmload Mangos 6385 ??????????????????????????????????? please give me the limk i can't see that i know it is in www.elitepvpers.com/.../153716-release-mangos-relea ses-blackscorpian-win32-2-4-3-a.html - but give me link sent it to my email plz
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...