Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mtrue item shop

Discussion on mtrue item shop within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mtrue item shop

hat schon mal jemand was bei mtrue im item shop geholt wenn ja wie ist die umrechung z.b 5 euro = ¥ wv item shop währung ?
Old 06/08/2017, 19:11   #2

1 US Dollar = 6 ¥
Old 06/09/2017, 15:44   #3

wieviel ms/ping habt ihr ingame ich hab zurzeit 360 ms mit einer 150mbps verbindung

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Ingame Shop (item shop, vote shop or any shop)
07/09/2016 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 18 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/zwcnc.png
Mtrue returning player [item mall question]
12/05/2013 - Atlantica Online - 5 Replies
So basicly, a long time ago I used to play on mtrue private server and I spent a lot of money on the item mall. I can see that everything got wiped, my question is, is there a way to get a compensation or something or is my money long forgotten? o.0
www.mtrue.net - Real?
08/10/2013 - Atlantica Online - 39 Replies
This may seem a stupid thread but, is this chinese private server real? The website is less than convincing to say the least, the help tab dosen't work and there is no hyperlink to any kind of forum. And is it still up? The game seems ok, and since OG went down the only alternative is Retail AO which gets more boring by the seccond. Can't somebody just create a server that you can get +10 gear on quite easy, but not so easy that it will grow boring within a day. So anyway - Chinese...
Mtrue server problem! Need help
12/19/2011 - Atlantica Online - 2 Replies
Hi everyone, I was playing at this server when i was told to unistall it as i made a mistake while installing it before and install it again. So i did that, before i opened the client i added the ip and the launched the client.. but after some seconds i get the next error: "DownloadLists failed! blablabla Source (30601/30601.lst) Target: C:/nDoors/Atlantica_ES/DownloadedPatches/30601.lst " This problem occured just this time, as before, i had no problems with it! PLEASE, ommit the...