Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto opening and dismantling gear from boxes

Discussion on Auto opening and dismantling gear from boxes within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto opening and dismantling gear from boxes

I remember there was a way to fast open and dismantle gear fom boxes.any can adress me on right direction,please?
Old 05/11/2015, 22:39   #2

check pm , hope could help you
Old 05/12/2015, 21:21   #3

Search my posts and you'll find it. Might need to change a few things and/or mess with the source to make it work for you though...

Latest build also farms@home and trades books, but it's gotten so "spaghetti code" even i can't remember how it works sometimes and no time to clean up atm...

p.s. It can't open/dismantle/enchant faster since that's a global cd, but works by itself. To accelerate the process the only way, that i know of, is multiple clients, since that means spreading the workload across them. Simple box opening clocks in at about 500/40m, open/dismantling ~500/1h, open/enchanting ~500/70-80m
Old 05/13/2015, 20:50   #4

thanks man,tryed to find that trick out,couldn't find it.could you please post the link to it,kindly?
faster was intended to do it by itself,i could use an alt to do that while i play main doing diff things.
Old 05/15/2015, 01:42   #5

You'd need some other app for that i'm afraid. Mine use a very simple (read:lazy) approach to the issue and "takes over" your PC. Obviously there's a better way, but i did my thingy just as a quick fix and don't have the time atm to clean up the code/logic and rewrite it to (properly) send events to the right windows.

Anyway, should you wanna try it, the original thread was and the link was . You just need aodism.au3 and prefs.ini.

You'll need AutoIT to compile it, might need to DIY the prefs.ini a bit and maybe even mess with the source a bit. GL&HF 'heh.
Old 05/17/2015, 19:46   #6

added u on skype , pls accept
Old 05/25/2015, 12:33   #7

bodga check pm , hope i could help you