Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Indonesia AO - Manual Patches

Discussion on Indonesia AO - Manual Patches within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Indonesia AO - Manual Patches

Hi folks,

since a lot of people having problems downloading patches for Indonesian Atlantica Online, i will offer them here as direct downloads via mediafire so that you can get them without using a proxy.

I will update the downloads as soon as i find new patches available and downloaded, packed and reuploaded them...

How to "install" these patches?

Very simple:
  • Download the desired patch file
  • Extract files into your "Downloaded Patches" folder inside the AO folder
  • Run the "AtlanticaRun.exe" patcher after it to apply them.

REMARK: Not linked downloads are in preparation....

Hmm.. no idea why the URL linking is not working... maybe a mod could check it out... Thanks....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NFS World Manual Patches Downloads Here
03/25/2013 - Need for Speed World - 26 Replies
Hello, Firstly I say: IT IS NOT A HACK! Sometimes I have some update problems with online updater of game.It stops and doesn't continue. So I decided open this thread and release manual patches of game. You can download patch here and apply it manually then play game with no problems. **How to Install Updates Manually?** If you installed and played NFS World in your PC before, you can download suitable update and copy files to folder. If you installed first time,don’t start game ....
MANUAL PATCHES HERE!!!
11/03/2011 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
I`m sorry to anounce that I won`t be posting any more patches on epvp. Instead you can get them from here. They were nice enough to give me a sticky =(.
MANUAL PATCHES..
03/25/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
CAN SOMONE POST THE MANUAL PATCHES SINCE OCTOBER..PLZ HELP THNX..
[Csro] Client and manual patches
11/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have been having trouble downloading the Csro client from that sticky thread. I have downloaded it about 3 times and the same CRC error so.. Client & patch loads of mirrors I'm downloading now and I'll let you know if it works or it's my PC's bad for not having installed the sticky Csro client. Ok the thing works. Keep trying mirrors, i got lucky using a download accel. 600KB/s average speed.
Manual Patches ?
12/22/2007 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Hey , i ve unistalled the game ... and reinstalled it ... i am w8ing the clint to uprade but the cm server has shty speed... Does any1 know if there is anyway to download the patches manualy ?