Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Due to somone who couldnt wait for Ultimate Bot release

Discussion on Due to somone who couldnt wait for Ultimate Bot release within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/22/2013, 02:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
High Five for stolen source... why don't you use a real language..
Old 10/22/2013, 02:51   #17

Why stolen code?

nomad is open source....

the rest...

i don't have to hide behind compiled whatever...
Old 10/22/2013, 03:06   #18

I like compiled code to keep it away from script thieves like you, instead of learning from it you got a bunch of butchered up code... I'm done talking to you... your intelligence reflects that of a child.
Old 10/22/2013, 03:08   #19

lol... you think you're intelligent only cause you're able to use c/c++/vb/c#?
Old 10/22/2013, 03:26   #20

not at all.. makes you look even less intelligent assuming... Your not optimistic.. your always trash talking everything.. your very narrow minded.. shall I go on... alright I'm officially done talking to you....
Old 10/22/2013, 03:27   #21

Maybe i should switch my brain off so that i'm "inteligent" as you........
Old 10/22/2013, 04:52   #22

elite*gold: 180
evil ?

Just to give you my PERSONAL 5 cents - your tool is absolutely pointless.
As already mentioned before, you WILL loose your mats if you cancel the craft itself - And your "wonder"-tool only shows the rate of your ACTUAL craft (for you, its the craft which you do RIGHT NOW, the IN PROGRESS-craft - Hope its understandable now, even for you).
ALL further rates are COMPLETELY serverside, there is NO chance to change anything there. well, there would, but thats an completely other and PRIVATE topic anyways.

whatsoever, your tool is just a little optical bonus, and NOTHING more ..

..greetings !
Old 10/22/2013, 05:13   #23

would be good if this bug could be used to see the craft guild, there could cancel and replace :/
Old 10/22/2013, 05:47   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aonoob View Post
lol... you think you're intelligent only cause you're able to use c/c++/vb/c#?
evil is an amazing coder his bot runs flawless when an error does occur hes quick to fix it u need to stop talking cause u dont know what ur talking about u think u know code u dont know anything about coding anyone can find that stuff evil codes everything legit try not sucking in life for once and maybe u will be able to learn how not to be a dumb ass u think ur smart? i bet u dont even know basic coding i bet u couldnt even make a variable on any language correctly unless u look up the code before hand just look out our ultimate bot thread i have posted a video on how good the bot works and it now does this little craftspy thing that is right here u can get +5 spirit weapons easily which can make u some profit if u r making a new acc

things that have been updated sense i posted that video:

-Statistics page shows how much exp each char has gotten sense the start of the bot
-You can now log into more then 1 account at the same time to bot on depending on if u have the RAM to keep up with the memory used
-Craftspy (shows what the + is for the item u r making)
-Window Closer (the bot now closes trading and whisper windows u can choose to have these close or not in the options or u can disable these in the AO options which is suspicious) more will be added
-You can now go into skirmish with a range/magic main
-You can now use the map to teleport u anywhere u want (if u need to unlock a new city u can teleport outside of the gate and get there instantly)
-You can now use a tool on the bot to teleport u to saved locations which u save using the bot which manipulates the favorites just like teleporting with the map (the teleporters require u to have the first slot in the favorites registered at any location use 3 atlas for a month and u can teleport anywhere)

Theres been a lot more then this added a new video will be coming out soon i just havent had a lot of free time
Old 10/22/2013, 06:10   #25

Been a Beta tester for a few days now, absolutely flawless. And much more to come even after release! Make sure to support evil, he's been working his *** off.
Old 10/22/2013, 14:13   #26

I was not posting this to say OMG I am a genius.. ill leave that for ultimate bot.. this program took me all of 2 minutes to make.. like I have said before.. yes it will destroy mats to cycle through the +0's but if you use spirits to cycle through the +0's then when you get a string of +1's or better run your good equipment...
Old 10/23/2013, 18:27   #27

I hope this bot work perfectly
Old 10/24/2013, 06:40   #28

this tool not work for ruoff servers, error after start((
Old 10/24/2013, 14:23   #29

it only works for intAO right now... soon as I finish the bot.. I will update the tool for all servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2013, 00:44   #30

it wont work anymore...is it patched :/