Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Year 2013 Atlantica download?

Discussion on Year 2013 Atlantica download? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Year 2013 Atlantica download?

I used to play Atlantica Online since back in 2008 when it was a lovely game from Ndoors. I quit a few months before it was handed over to Nexon. I've recently wanted to play the game again and have run into manke websites that offer private servers with pure viruses and herpes. I've come to this site to Attempt to get a private server but no success either. The closest thing was to download from Mtrue.net but it fail at 97% every time. I managed to get the server files but can't get the actual game client. Anyone have another download link?

tl;dr its 2013 and I want a download for Atlantica online game client
Old 02/16/2013, 09:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why go private? As bad as Nexon is, they still have the most up to date and populated official AO.............