Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mtrue private server

Discussion on mtrue private server within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mtrue private server

anyone know what's the deal with it at the moment? it looked like it was up, but then appeared to be down. the "forums" for it are a joke and no help at all =/.
Old 11/26/2012, 17:38   #2

Please Stop posting threads in regards to mtrue....

It's a ****** server ran by a scamming chinese guy and no one else should bother with this server.

Just give it up, I know we all want another OGRealms/Private server but dont waste time and effort playing mtrue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2012, 07:49   #3

elite*gold: 180
kevy ? didnt you got the DB-Files ? sent them to me and i'll create one, as i got everything else up and running. (Yeah, taking it out of Maintenance works aswell.)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2012, 08:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .SpecialZ# View Post
kevy ? didnt you got the DB-Files ? sent them to me and i'll create one, as i got everything else up and running. (Yeah, taking it out of Maintenance works aswell.)
Please share when you get your PServer up and running .. Thanks
Old 12/16/2012, 03:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
Please Stop posting threads in regards to mtrue....

It's a ****** server ran by a scamming chinese guy and no one else should bother with this server.

Just give it up, I know we all want another OGRealms/Private server but dont waste time and effort playing mtrue.
Says the guy with the files that is to proud to ask for someone to help you develop them... Seriously Kevy!
Old 12/16/2012, 12:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post
Says the guy with the files that is to proud to ask for someone to help you develop them... Seriously Kevy!
You should really get read around the forums and absorb the info before you post.
Old 12/16/2012, 19:30   #7

Received Thanks: 1,304
Just a lil remark of my site...

I was willing to pay for kevy21's files... asked for proof of the full DB.. but he never gave that proof....
Old 12/17/2012, 00:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post
You should really get read around the forums and absorb the info before you post.
You know I'm just hating on your Kevy <3 you bro haha Wish there was a fun AO server I would play it right now!
Old 12/21/2012, 19:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuronet View Post
Just a lil remark of my site...

I was willing to pay for kevy21's files... asked for proof of the full DB.. but he never gave that proof....
Yup this is true, i wanted to get the files out there but with thinking about it.

I didn't want money grubbers to make another Mtrue server, i also wanted to protect what i had so over time people dont ask for random files to sorta build together enough to create the above.

As some of you know i fought for OGR till the last day but some things you just cant do with limited time/knowledge in some area's.

The reason i no longer partake in the AO community is all people do is want want want without offering anything in return...

Look at neuronet he makes the best bot ive used and all he wants is supporting yet people try to rip of his work..You guys just keep on taking and the nice guys will keep on leaving and AO will just stay a dream.

Time = money, and everything takes time - some people dont mind giving time our for free but when it effects your RL time then there has to be a balance.

AO is more or less in the past now for me :/, i wish it could have been but certain people are also holding me back from having 100% working files (we need the missing DB's).

Until someone hacks the chinese guy or my contacts actually give in and give me them, then we are stuck.
Thanks
2 Users