Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Use a mercenary before level allowed?

Discussion on [Help]Use a mercenary before level allowed? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Use a mercenary before level allowed?

I was going in the league with a sub-character, and I ran into player using "inventor" at lv 59, and the minimum level to be able to use it is 84 ...
It is using cheat engine? Causing the game to understand for a moment that you have LV "X" in place of LV "Y"?
I remember when I played ROSE ONLINE BETA had a hack with "CE" we used to play a Lv50 understand that for a moment was a lv10 in order to reset the skill points.
Any idea how he did it?

Print lv59 player using the inventor
Old 02/15/2012, 17:36   #2

It was event: <<<Link to event page.

Quote:
*These events will end on December 7th, 2011!
• Level 10 – Level Up Event Box [10] (Contains Choice of +10 Level Based Weapon)
• Level 20 – Level Up Event Box [20] (Artillery Merc./Skill Book Box and choice of +10 Level Based Weapon)
• Level 30 – Level Up Event Box [30] (Beast Trainer Merc./Skill Book Box and choice of +10 Level Based Weapon)
• Level 40 – Level Up Event Box [40] (Witch Merc./Skill Book Box and choice of +10 Level Based Weapon)
• Level 50 – Level Up Event Box [50] (Inventor Merc./Skill Book Box and choice of +10 Level Based Weapon)
• Level 60 – Level Up Event Box [60] (Prophet Merc./Skill Book Box and Extra Inventory License (7 Day/Event))
• Level 70 – Level Up Event Box [70] (Cannoneer Merc./Skill Book Box)
• Level 80 – Level Up Event Box [80] (Lady Knight Merc./Skill Book Box)
• Level 90 – Level Up Event Box [90] (Pirate Merc./Skill Book Box)
• Level 100 – Level Up Event Box [100] (Elementalist Merc./Skill Book Box and Extra Inventory License (7 Day/Event))
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2012, 07:31   #3

thx for the info, I came back to play is less than two weeks and did not know this event.