Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ultra low graphics?

Discussion on ultra low graphics? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ultra low graphics?

Hi !

I use intel atom cpu based pc for fishing/autocraft (currently running at 100% cpu usage).
Is it possible to almost completely turn off the graphics and other features that are not necessary for fishing or autocrafting?
Text-based AO would be best, of course.

I try save some energy

any ideas?
Old 02/11/2012, 22:27   #2

Tere
Old 02/12/2012, 00:32   #3

Possible, but very hard to do. You should decrypt the packet encryption/decryption methods in AO.exe, validate your own packets and send to server/retrieve from server. Doubt someone would waste time doing this since it's pretty nonsense. Instead of working for this, buy a better computer.

Second option would be blacking out any image file in AO client, or lower quality. I don't know how they're encrypted though, but in certain games, you could simply open image files, lower quality and save. (Such as Skyrim)

Third option would be lowering view distance manually. Right now the view distance counts as 1 to 5. If you can lower it to 0,1 for example, the client won't parse images or obstacles, giving you a higher FPS result. Also if there is a AO configuration.ini lying around, you may also edit values manually. (eg. the console settings you enter in certain games)
Old 02/12/2012, 23:28   #4

1. try 'Game Booster' does wonders to atom based machines (and its free)

2. Delete texture from the files (or rename so they don't load) same with model's ect

3. use some sort of remote desktop software to your gaming PC/Laptop, most are free and secure (I use my windows phone to check up on some games)