Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any info about new Atlantica online pserver?

Discussion on Any info about new Atlantica online pserver? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/20/2011, 15:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
server currently down for update (drop/gold increase, sheriff, vamp, guanyu, + more)
Old 09/20/2011, 15:34   #32

forum too down
Old 09/20/2011, 19:53   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLoodd0g View Post
Go to
And there is all written in english too. If you wana download use Flashget if you don't your download speed is very slow.
How big is the download?and do u have too move files around coz I'm a bit of a pc noob and all I've done defore I basic straight forward downloads like normal ao
Old 09/20/2011, 19:59   #34

theres a few things u gotta move if u want to make it english and stuff, but its pretty simple

just open the folder it tells u to, and then drag-->drop
Old 09/21/2011, 13:54   #35

Ok thanx man ill give it a go hopefully b ingame soon
Old 09/21/2011, 15:02   #36

Does anyone else have problems accessing the register website? Can't get on there. Only things I got to do is make an account...
Old 09/21/2011, 17:46   #37

Aww cmon. I finally found this and now its offline.. QQ
Old 09/21/2011, 20:03   #38

online now
Old 09/22/2011, 08:53   #39

Nah its not. I could enter the forums for a few hours but I couldnt register or dl the client.
Old 09/22/2011, 18:50   #40

Can someone upload ServerIp.rar please? It's download page is down.

I would really appreciate it!

EDIT: Nevermind, on the Update notes, the link was written wrong.
aod/Serverip.rar, it should've been oad/Serverip.rar
Old 09/28/2011, 09:52   #41

is the server down?
Old 09/28/2011, 11:34   #42

does anyone willing to share working battle speed hack for this server or tips?(can be pm also ,thanks in advance)
Old 10/03/2011, 09:17   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebilhacker View Post
im glad i quit ogr when i did, lol, even NOW, ogr hasnt recieved the updates they promised
+ no weekly tourny and roflstomping every1 @ daily just got old
lol half a year later, same old same old. Glad I quit when I did. Tried contacting you and Perseus to no avail, how are you doing? Still playing on the new chinese server?

I might swing by when I have time if you are around on the server.
Old 10/03/2011, 16:45   #44

Talking

Sorry but the troll side of my could not be contained LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebilhacker View Post
im glad i quit ogr when i did, lol, even NOW, ogr hasnt recieved the updates they promised
+ no weekly tourny and roflstomping every1 @ daily just got old
You (who? lol) Roflstopped no one i was the first on the server to win a war and KJ and then most other mouthy people left lol. Big respect to Kuups and Anima tho they actually stayed thru it all and took crap but at least they had some guts imo but then, decent people do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeisa View Post
Does anyone else have problems accessing the register website? Can't get on there. Only things I got to do is make an account...
Are you the real Jeisa, meaning Sikyon? If so why play a Private server get back to Hell...i mean retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyle73 View Post
lol half a year later, same old same old. Glad I quit when I did. Tried contacting you and Perseus to no avail, how are you doing? Still playing on the new chinese server?

I might swing by when I have time if you are around on the server.
Cowhunter... You seriously think people would want you back? You grassing little GM ass kisser! you even dobbed if your friends (kaze) just to try and be 'Mr Big' but hid in town after you got found out, i have had better arguments out of a 9yr old girl lol go back to your 'Job' yh

Waits for rage!!
Old 10/03/2011, 18:23   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevy21 View Post

Cowhunter... You seriously think people would want you back? You grassing little GM ass kisser! you even dobbed if your friends (kaze) just to try and be 'Mr Big' but hid in town after you got found out, i have had better arguments out of a 9yr old girl lol go back to your 'Job' yh

Waits for rage!!
Oh man, what a troll lol. GM's ass kisser, I think we ALL know who is kissing the GM's ass in OGR.

Oh and thank you. I know having a job might be mind blowing for a kid like you so you can go back to sitting at your computer in your mom's house and continue with the ass kissing on the forum.

Better yet, you should learn to make some sense in both English and your typing. "You even dobbed if your friends (kaze) just to try and be "Mr Big". There is more sense in Colbert's baby talk than you trying to troll and insult someone.

And oh... the ignored button works beautifully on trolls like you.

To not get off topic, just tried the server out for a few minutes. It looks nice. Gm just restarted the server to add jp5 for 30d for 100 gold on market and atlas ore (hooray for active updates right when you logged on for a few mins). Saw actually working traveling merchant and resident to persuade. All of the merc is up on market at fixed price except cannoneer.

They will also add a paypal system later to webmail on Oct. 8th from what I heard. You get 90 days x4 warrior's pack for free (aka 1 year) for a price of 0.01 something (can't read chinese) and they give you 0.1 currency to use when you make your account. No more having to renew every month. Blessing license is 0.01 currency and so is inventory expansion. I hadn't check if there was merc room on market for fixed price and what not due to the server being restarted for the update. Seems good so far.