Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone used mmook and vgolds to buy from?

Discussion on Anyone used mmook and vgolds to buy from? within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone used mmook and vgolds to buy from?

Since the game is small, there really isn't any kind of a community to discuss about things like this.

I have seen mmook and vgolds advertisement in game.

Do you get banned from buying golds and items from those websites?

Anyone tried buying from them?
Old 05/27/2018, 00:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, I would strongly advise not buying from those pages.

Many of my clients told me they wait weeks and months for the delivery and when they do deliver, they simply mail the gold to you in the mailbox (this may get you banned). About 2 months ago, several hundred players who purchased from vgolds were banned exactly because of this.

To make matters worse, they are using illegal means to obtain the gold (creating fake +6/+7/+8 gear with 3x [V] star stones and selling the fake gear on auction/market to raise gold.

If you want a guaranteed safe transaction buying gold for AO, add me on Skype: HighGamer.com or Discord: HighGamer.com#8990

I have been selling gold on AO for about 5 years, I don't use the mailbox and know the best ways to stay safe. Also, I farm all of my gold legit with many bots, it is obtained naturally.

You can also place an order on my page but I require live communication to complete delivery, so it's best if we talk on skype or discord.
Old 05/29/2018, 00:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

They love to say "Our supplier is not online now." for a long long time.

And yes, your accounts will get banned eventually because they are incompetent - they take no safety precaution towards the customer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2018, 00:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
No don't even bother they're not legit either you will get scammed / banned, stay away from those site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2018, 19:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have bought with them(vgolds) for 6 months, like 30T, and I'm still not banned.

For my part, it is quite safe.

Another very good website to buy is:
And another is:

It still has much better prices than HighGamer. 0,05 x B = 1T( 50$ ) Very expensive.

Godgm: 23$ each T
Vgolds 19$ Each T
OkayGoods: 9.95$ Each T

Vgold use face to face trade currenlty. The best in my opinion.
Also OkayGoods good to.

PD: If anyone known a more cheaper site, tell me. Currently, this 2, have the best prices.
Old 06/07/2018, 22:40   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeshita View Post
I have bought with them(vgolds) for 6 months, like 30T, and I'm still not banned.

For my part, it is quite safe.

Another very good website to buy is:
And another is:

It still has much better prices than HighGamer. 0,05 x B = 1T( 50$ ) Very expensive.

Godgm: 23$ each T
Vgolds 19$ Each T
OkayGoods: 9.95$ Each T

Vgold use face to face trade currenlty. The best in my opinion.
Also OkayGoods good to.

PD: If anyone known a more cheaper site, tell me. Currently, this 2, have the best prices.
Heh try buying from them now... Okaygoods just gave me the same BS as the other websites for a measely 1T. Please wait.. please wait.. please wait.. 6 days later. Sorry can't deliver. At least i got a refund.
Thanks
1 User