Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up a private server

Discussion on Setting up a private server within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Setting up a private server

I need help to set up a private server for a game called ( Atlantica Online), I have the server files and you can download them from the forum here.

I am willing to pay a price for that if you help me set it up

so what I need is
- I don't want the server to be in public, I want it for a use for my self.
- I want to have access for all items ( like a GM) and how to use them

skype me @:
ahmad.qamber

or DM here
Old 03/24/2018, 08:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,584
Arrow Private Server - Discussions / Questions -> Atlantica Online …

moved.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding this moderation action.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Need private help with errors I'm getting with setting up a Private Server
04/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
I have for the last 2 to 3 months now been searching endlessly on the epvp for answers to the errors I'm getting. I have set up sql 2005 CORRECTLY please don't ask if i happend to do it wrong, I'm tired of that question. I could set up sql in my sleep I've done it so many times. I've installed the server as well, and I can get all services online correctly no issue, I've also correctly changed the game.exe IP and the files in the psm_Client. My issue is when I launch the game and try to get in...
[REQUEST] Need private help with errors I'm getting with setting up a Private Server
04/09/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
I have for the last 2 to 3 months now been searching endlessly on the epvp for answers to the errors I'm getting. I have set up sql 2005 CORRECTLY please don't ask if i happend to do it wrong, I'm tired of that question. I could set up sql in my sleep I've done it so many times. I've installed the server as well, and I can get all services online correctly no issue, I've also correctly changed the game.exe IP and the files in the psm_Client. My issue is when I launch the game and try to get in...