Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>DUAL SWORD MAIN ON DELPHI

Discussion on S>DUAL SWORD MAIN ON DELPHI within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>DUAL SWORD MAIN ON DELPHI

Sellin lvl 131 dual sword main full evil geared up to +4 for 50 $
Old 07/11/2013, 15:36   #2

UPPPPPPPPPPPP
Old 07/20/2013, 11:54   #3

upppppppppppp

price is 35 dolars if u buy it fast . it s way too **** cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lvl 155 Dual Sword on Thebes. 2.5m Might
07/07/2013 - Atlantica Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Everyone, I've got a lvl 155 Dual Sword account with 2.5m might. And with family commitments coming up, it's sad that i will have to let go of this wonderful game where i have made plenty of friends and had so much fun with. Well, my loss is your gain. I've spent alot of time building this account up and you'll see it's value in the specifications below. Main Team Mercs Sheriff (153) Shooting Stance - 60, Revolver Rush - 60, Arrest - 4
[Selling] Delphi 131 dual sword main
06/13/2013 - Atlantica Online Trading - 0 Replies
As the title say ,i want to sell my char! If anyone is interested , pm me and i will give you screenshots of him! He is geared , got good mercs and skills!Pm me and you will see! I ask for 20$ in riotpoints on League of Legends (paysafe codes prefered), but we will talk more if you are interested! link with the ss: http://imageshack.us/g/822/sy25.jpg/
S> 149 dual sword iAO
04/25/2013 - Atlantica Online Trading - 3 Replies
sold
[Selling] 131 dual sword main DELPHI
04/19/2013 - Atlantica Online Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i wanna sell my dual sword main on delphi server 1,1might, fully equiped, good at tbs, got ody , druid, guan , pirate , empress and many others, skills aren't all makes, has 1b in bank and many other items in inventory.Those interested pm me and i'll private msg you some screenshots I want 50$ for it ( i can negociate) , but i want them in rp codes for league of legends and in league of legends riot points. I don't go first , you go first or we will find middleman (...
S4 League Dual Emerald Sword
07/26/2010 - S4 League - 31 Replies
Hi naja hatte letztens Langeweile und wollte fragen was ihr von meinem kleinen Mod haltet ?^^ Ich weiß ist nix besonderes aber naja war mein erster Versuch :D :awesome: YouTube - S4 League Dual Emerald Sword (Mod)