Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 155 Dual Sword on Thebes. 2.5m Might

Discussion on Lvl 155 Dual Sword on Thebes. 2.5m Might within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 155 Dual Sword on Thebes. 2.5m Might

Hi Everyone,

I've got a lvl 155 Dual Sword account with 2.5m might. And with family commitments coming up, it's sad that i will have to let go of this wonderful game where i have made plenty of friends and had so much fun with.
Well, my loss is your gain. I've spent alot of time building this account up and you'll see it's value in the specifications below.

Main Team Mercs

Sheriff (153)
Shooting Stance - 60, Revolver Rush - 60, Arrest - 4

Tarkan (147)
Cleaving Blows - 60, Unstoppable - 60, Tarkan's Will - 66 (with books to 70)

Vampire (153)
Vampiric Thirst - 60, Dawn Harmony - 40, Dusk Elegy - 40

General (153)
Green Dragon's Rage - 40, Green Dragon's Glaive - 60, Green Dragon's Strike - 25

Patriot (148)
Battlefield Courage - 60, Camaraderie - 60, Patriotic Resolve - 60

Druid (153)
Forest Prison - 20, Beast Soul - 20

Valkyrie (152)
Quickening - 60, Odin's Chain - 60, Valhalla's Sword -2

Odyseus (153)
Athena's Protection - 70, Weapon Rend - 55, Sheild Bash - 40

Basically everyone is in full Pega gears. Weapons are minimum Pega+2 but team is equipped with +4 Dark Pega Rifle, +4 Pega Rifle, +4 Pega Axe, +4 Pega Sword x 2.

Main is outfitted with +4 Dark Pega full with 2 x +4 Dark Pega Swords.

MOUNTS : I have ALL MOUNTS except for Broomstick, Santa's Sleigh, Nimbus, Wyvern. Everything is in the collection book and it's all worth 2.6k of Collection points each day. You've got ultimate bragging rights because alot of these mounts are really rarely seen such as APU, Griffin, Mercury Rider and etc etc

Wings : Rare Swordmaster Wings, Frozen Crystal Wings

Crafting : Can do Dark Pega Armor and Pants, Pega Gaunts and Evil Boots. Everything else is up to Nix so it's easy to level.

Have Mansion with 2 Exp teams with 1.1m might each. (Rin and Warlord is in Exp Team)

Have 6 Perm Merc Rooms with the following Mercs

- Monk 1 (109)
- Monk 2 (114)
- Oracle (135)
- Punisher (146) Mixed Evil and Pega with +2 Pega Saw
- Empress (147) Full Pega Gears with +2 Pega Bow

Have roughly 8b in gold and 6b worth of Gold Coins = 15b

I earn roughly 7 - 8b per week from TBS and Raids. Can potentially earn more if Nexon isn't tampering with the random reward TBS boxes

Payment is via Gifting on PayPal only. I'm verified so you do not have to worry. I'm sorry it has to be this way. Have been cheated before and I can't afford to be cheated out of this account.

Willing to listen to offers but please, no lowballers. Lowballers will be ignored.

Drop me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss. If you have any questions, you may message me directly or ask me via the forums.

Hi Guys, account is on hold for someone till 10th June 2013. If sale doesn't commence, then it will be reopened.

Thanks for all the interests so far
Closed Thread