Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling box opener script for in-game currency

Discussion on Selling box opener script for in-game currency within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling box opener script for in-game currency

So, what this box does is simple.

It takes boxes, on however many accounts you have open at once, and it opens them all at the same time. The screens can be put into the background during this time, allowing you the freedom to browse the internet or even watch fullscreen video while you're opening boxes.

I'll sell this script for 100m / person. My characters are on argos (international), it's your job to get the money there I will provide proof that it's working (with my 3 accounts) upon request. This could be used for as many accounts as you can handle running at once.

More to come.

Scripting language: AHK.

Source compiled into format: exe

Source code cost: 50b in game currency.

Alternatives:

$10 on paypal.
$100 for source code.

Thanks.

--Numb
Old 04/24/2013, 17:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

better yet how bout I trump this and give it for free....

really mate, trying to make money off this. Use google people, its amazing. Sorry to derail you but this is something that should be free x_X
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2013, 02:44   #3

Mine does have a slight advantage over that since you can use it on an unlimited number of windows simultaneously, however I was unaware that such a tool existed. I'm working on something more fun now anyways, but I figured that someone might have an interest in this, since it's obvious that the easy stuff has been done, I'll move onto the harder stuff like I did in Cabal.
Old 04/25/2013, 21:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by numblocke View Post
Mine does have a slight advantage over that since you can use it on an unlimited number of windows simultaneously, however I was unaware that such a tool existed. I'm working on something more fun now anyways, but I figured that someone might have an interest in this, since it's obvious that the easy stuff has been done, I'll move onto the harder stuff like I did in Cabal.
cool, and not to be an bonehead but if you do, why not just hook the community up with it. its not exactly a hack and doesnt really give anyone an advantage, just the easy push button for boxes, etc lol