Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Account SALE

Discussion on Atlantica Online Account SALE within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi guys and gals ,
I am selling level 147 Cannon main with 10+ Pega cannon, Sheriff with +10 DG gun etc etc an excellent TBS/PVP/PVE team which earns 6b approximately per week. Team might is around 1.8m. It has one extra inv lic perm, 5 extra merc room lic perm, house with team of 1.1m might, so many extra gears to sell for or use, rudolph mount, white durby car mount, fire drragon wing, racoon deco, and few more deco and mounts. Account worth so many billions . Please mail me your price if interested

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/23/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys and gals , I am selling level 147 Cannon main with 10+ Pega cannon, Sheriff with +10 DG gun etc etc an excellent TBS/PVP/PVE team which earns 6b approximately per week. Team might is around 1.8m. It has one extra inv lic perm, 5 extra merc room lic perm, house with team of 1.1m might, so many extra gears to sell for or use, rudolph mount, white durby car mount, fire drragon wing, racoon deco, and few more deco and mounts. Account worth so many billions . Please mail me your price if...
Atlantica Online Account For Sale
10/07/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 1 Replies
Unfortunately, I can't play this game any more, due to becoming a dad. If you are interested, please send me your email to discuss the details. This account has 3,961 NX Credits. Level 120 - Spear Main (if you do level 120 upgrade he'll be level 123-used to be cannnon) lives in Argos and has a Home and two Permanent Merc Room. I am planning to trade this account with in-game gold/atlas ore, as I might come back to this game at some point. here is a summary of my merces: