Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling About 150 B Atlantica US Gold $2.5/bil ONLY Trusted Buyers

Discussion on Selling About 150 B Atlantica US Gold $2.5/bil ONLY Trusted Buyers within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Yes, if you are trusted, I will go first in increments, and you must be paypal verified. Whether I deem you trusted is arbitrary, but I will not be selling to you if I deem you not trusted.

Thanks for viewing my sale. If you have a smooth buy from me, please post here. Again I am going first to Trusted Buyers, and I am only selling to Trusted Buyers atm.
Old 07/14/2012, 23:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey , trade some gold for Battlefield 3 limited edition ( b2k ) account? I am trusted , cus i can go first on trade.
Old 07/15/2012, 01:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pmd you ;D
Old 07/15/2012, 01:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm'd
Old 07/18/2012, 02:06   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

YGPM, or at least I tried to but somehow it didn't go through, can you PM me your msn / skype?
Old 07/18/2012, 06:18   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need about 10b @
Old 07/19/2012, 06:41   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need about 15b if interested
Old 07/19/2012, 17:06   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me, plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> 170B US Gold @ 2.5 ,(trusted buyers), or trading 4 D3
08/15/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 12 Replies
*************Updated OUT of Stock******* I am selling 170 US Billion in gold @ 2.5 USD per B. I dont want to deal with boners that charge back so I am selling cheap to trusted buyers only. I am also willing to trade for D3 gold (see below) Trusted buyers only! Leave a Message here and PM me your skype or AIM Must be PayPal Verified I will trade first in increments
Selling High Grade Atlantica Stuff & Gold
04/08/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 7 Replies
First user of this account and has never been sold/used other than myself. Quitting the game and would like to get the most I can back (spent tons in IM, and trust me, buying this will be much better than spending on the real Item Mall). Some points I would like to point out are: -ALL MERCENERY are fully upgraded at level 130. -ALL MERCENERY has their best skills fully upgraded and optimized for PVP/TBS. -Never botted, all legit earned via TBS and Item Mall. -All TBS up to my current...
Trusted/Untrusted Mabinogi NX sellers/buyers list
03/28/2011 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
Introduction Before we get started,this purpose of this thread is to gather everyone who are trying to sell or buy NX in Mabinogi,through the community gather a list of trusted buyers and sellers,also warn new buyers or sellers who are untrusted.Below will be list of names of these "buyers" or "sellers".This list will need the help of every Mabinogi players to co-operate to maintain.So it may not be 100% accurate trusted buyer/seller may still scam if they want to,this thread is just for...
SELLING 100 FF Nuker SUN SWORD+5 (SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY)
01/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Title Says it all, Yes I am selling my 100 FF Nuker Sun Sword +5 Included. I dont have any screenshots. Why? Reason being im using my PC from work , which does not have access to SRO. I no longer have Internet Access at my house. Therefore I no longer need my SRO account....because I cant play.. The account comes with PREMIUM :) Has 26 Days left. Also has around 200k SP Left Over. NO IM NOT TRADING FOR ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS, SORRY BUT LIKE I SAID I HAVE NO INTERNET ACCESS AT MY HOME...