Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Atlantica Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Blue named US Account

Discussion on Looking for Blue named US Account within the Atlantica Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Looking for Blue named US Account

Looking for Blue named US Account lvl doesnt matter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MoonBox named
03/06/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
Extract in C/ProgramFiles/Conquer2.0/ini folder . Thanks to me for who need this
Same named chars
12/15/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 23 Replies
Okay i have to admit i have been leeching off u guys for a while this is my first post and i hope this is usefull i have used this many times and i have one of the best chars on phoinex server thanks to it Okay step 1: find a lv 120+ archer that is well know for pleveling waters for people ( this archer must have a lower case l or a 1 in his/her name) step 2: make a charicter with the same name to do this use a 1 instead of a l or a l instead of a 1 Example: Marlboro ( he was a very...
Another way to make someone go red-named
04/13/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
TO DO THIS YOU MUST HAVE ART MONEY. THIS WORKS VERY WELL AGAINST PEOPLE WITH HERC Ok, this is like so simple to understand that if u dont thats pretty sad :D All u gotta do is have a lvl 40 or so noob and ur main (hopefully good enuff to kill the person 1 hit) and maybe some friends on their noobs...This isnt the greatest but it can still get the job done. Now, whisper a level in AC or wherever and say like, ill buy ur weapon/account lol...and say look...not use art money to put up...
[GM] named
12/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Can someone make hack with u can named . I want to create account and i want to be named in the end of my name. Can someone do that ? :P ( sorry for my english )