Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thread (not sure if right place)

Discussion on Thread (not sure if right place) within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 6
Exclamation Thread (not sure if right place)

Hi I am looking for someone who could possibly help me re design my thread for our GTA Service, i new to creating these and it does not look the best by the looks of it check it out xD ->

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get one made or created or even if anyone does them for fun and could add me on discord and we will check them out just need something to spice it up ygm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Not sure, if right section. But help me out.
06/04/2014 - General Art - 2 Replies
Hey! I'm planing on making an youtube chanel. For now it would be just music but it might be games and other things leater. So, I searched someone that is good with designs and stuff like that. Could you please make some "Wolf IT" logos and myb signature.? I would be greateful and would appriciate it alot. If you need any info to help you make some designs that would be more to what im looking for or just to help you make it - feel free to ask/write me.
Not sure, if right section but here ppl would more likely know.
04/19/2014 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I wanted to know how can you put thees kinda symbols in texts. ▀̠͇E̟ ̬͢ͅ▄͙̮̤͘& #799;̬͎̱t͎̙̼͕&# 793;̘e̶̩̙̫̝̞ 39; ͎̺̠͔͈█ ̻̞V̨̟͇̩▐̶ ̹̟͇̞͈͍ͅ」 I want to make text that looks like its messed up by error/virus or smth like that. If someone could make this kinda thing look with text Error and all kinda things on top, middle of it, that would be great. Oh, I found one site that does those things. So I made it my selfe. ;p
Not sure if this is the right place
08/26/2013 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Im not sure if this is the right place to put this but seeing that the pvp universe thread is closed ill post this here. I've been trying to play pvp universe for quite a while. I registered and did login fine but when i try to choose my company i get the error message PvP Universe Error: the xajax Javascript component could not be included. Perhaps the URL is incorrect? URL: http://darkorbit.l3.cdn.bigpoint.net/js/xajax_js/x ajax_core.js?__cv=7d18ea9cdeb1f1b391cff64cb943d300 Im not sure...