Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need someone to help you with banners or backgrounds?

Discussion on Need someone to help you with banners or backgrounds? within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need someone to help you with banners or backgrounds?

Hi there!
My name is Sara or in art Lovenged. I am a graphic designer, I offer high quality banners, backgrounds for websites and streaming channels. If you are in need of any graphic work for your website or just gaming channel, feel free to contact me.
You can find my portfolio here: You can contact me by e-mail:
If you have any question, contact me though e-mail or my website, I'll answer within 30~ minutes!

Thank you for reading me out.

Regards, Sara
Old 05/18/2019, 23:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Der nette Mann

elite*gold: 1810
Received Thanks: 4,500
#moved

Tags
art, graphic design, website

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Team Logos, banners, twitch overlays, youtube banners, backgrounds, etc
06/06/2015 - Artist Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i would like to sell some designs mentioned above. You choose the type, the things will be on it, the nick, colors, etc. i don't sell already made things. some examples: http://imgur.com/a/LEnMw The design will be made not more than a day after the request, unless im busy, if not, its possible to get it after a few hours. I accept only csgo skins, you need to pay before i give you design but we can discuss.
[Suche] 3D-Artist (JumpNRun-Backgrounds, 1080p, 7 Backgrounds) als Zusatzhilfe
09/02/2013 - Artist Trading - 0 Replies
Guten Tag, da unser aktueller Artist unseres Projektes ziemlich viel zu tun hat, habe ich mich dafür entschieden, einen zweiten Artist für die Hintergründe (es sind wie in Topic bereits erwähnt 7 Stück) zu suchen. Es handelt sich hierbei um ein Java-JumpNRun-Projekt. Da ich am iPhone Online bin, kann ich hier
[Selling] [SHOP] GFX (Designs, Banners, (YouTube-)Backgrounds etc.)
06/28/2013 - Artist Trading - 0 Replies
Ich biete dir hier professionell erstellte GFX-Arts, die ich von dir kriege gegen einen entsprechenden fairen Preis! Von Bildbearbeitung zu Thumbnails, ich bin offen für alles und werde nach Absprache das Beste aus deinen Vorstellungen rausholen! Und so funktioniert es: 1. DU kontaktierst mich via PN! 2. Wir tauschen Skype Daten aus (wenn möglich)