Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Singer/Songwriter

Discussion on Singer/Songwriter within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 155
Post Singer/Songwriter

German:
Hey ePvP, momentan bin ich auf der Suche nach einem Singer/Songwriter für einen kleinen Musiktitel für meine Community. Die Länge des Tracks sollte so zwischen 00:45 und 01:30 liegen. Bitte garnicht erst ohne vorhandenes Portfolio einen Service anbieten.. Preis lässt sich verhandeln!
Benötigt ihr weitere Details bitte PM/Thread.

English:
Hey guys, I‘m currently looking for a singer/songwriter to record a small track for my community. It should last from 45 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes. Don‘t forget to put an example of your last work, otherwise I won‘t respond. Price is negotiable.
If you need any more details just PM me.

Tags
artist, music, service, song, track

« Thread Design, Logo, Signature | [S] Firmen Logo [B] GEEEELD »

Similar Threads
[S] Songwriter/Rap Texte
12/18/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Ich suche einen Songwriter / Rap Texte biete EliteGold/Paypal/PSC Schreibt mir am besten mal in Skype xRainbowAR
WTS/WTT RAppelz 58 Champion, 41 sorc, 38 Spell singer ALL on Bahamut
01/21/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys Im selling a 58 Champion, 41 Sorc and 38 Spell singer how i said. All of them wear a whole armor and got lots of stuff. ( cubes, cards and so on) I got 1 MEGA PET a lev 110 plus 20 evo3 TORTUS.( the tortus is the most worthfull thing in my Chars. I played and saved lots of money and pets for this. You wont find a pet like this) Thats the highest lev tortus on the whole server. Armor and weopon for the pet is included. With this pet you can solo in every dungeon from lev 1 to 80...
Songwriter gesucht :)
01/29/2010 - Music - 27 Replies
Hallo Leute, hab heute gemerkt das man kumpel nen riesen sänger werden könnte und ich will ihm mal helfen :D Ich will ihm nen Lied vorschlagen, er kanns dann aufnehmen und publizieren wer weiss vllt hat er ja Glück :) Musiksrichtung: "Gangsterrap" So nun meine Fragen 1. Hat jdm einen guten Text mit Refrain evtl Intro ect? 2. Wie lässt ihr euch inspirieren?
Singer ;]
04/15/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
This is a tool that will run a chosen by you song that's on your desktop if there's a monster found on your screen. It's useful for hunting Clean Waters so you can go afk and if it detects a monster it will run the song that you chose. Ctrl+w to start the program After you press ctrl+w it will open a input box where you time in the exact name of the song (without .mp3) Ctrl+q to pause Needs to have names turned on doesn't work in background