Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Discord Server Logo

Discussion on Discord Server Logo within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
SweetnessOverflow セラニエル

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 203/1/0
Received Thanks: 4,999
Discord Server Logo

I am currently searching for a new logo for our discord server for the section. If you are interested in the job let me know. Optimal case would be if you can provide an early draft and approximate the price for the server logo. Our discord is related to coding.

Old 09/27/2017, 07:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 85
I can do that for you
add me in skype: fifauwk07

Old 09/27/2017, 21:00   #3
SweetnessOverflow セラニエル

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 203/1/0
Received Thanks: 4,999
I don´t use Skype any more @. Please contact me via pm or discord if interested.
Old 09/28/2017, 04:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Contact me @ HEOROVIA#7939 or pm me @

Old 09/28/2017, 13:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Kannst dich gerne mal bei mir melden und mir paar Informationen geben an was für ein Logo du gedacht hast.

Closed Thread

« INTRO | Komplett neue Website für einen Versicherungsmakler »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Logo for your server/personal logo 10$
01/08/2017 - Artist Trading - 0 Replies
You can change the the letters "Your server" and ragnarok online, for what you want, 10$ only paypal, i can do custom logos starting at 5$ http://imgur.com/a/myZpJ skype:[email protected]
Browsergames/General Talk Discord Server!
12/31/2016 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Come one, come all! Welcome to the Discord server! This is the elitepvpers Dark Orbit server, meaning, if you really want to have a more instant messaging, voice communication-based method. This might be the one for you. There's no obligation to join, this just serves as a casual place where everyone can gather and talk about whatever you want. Still, don't assume that you can break rules. There are rules, mainly the ones in elitepvpers. Don't insult, don't accuse, don't harass. Asking...
Official Discord chat will now support server chats
04/06/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello, people I'm announcing that our Discord Chat, which has been VERY successfull, will not create server chats This is because many guys out there want to have their own support chat, or just because it's fun to to have a chat to mess up with The chat channels requests will have 2 conditions, however:
[Vorstellung] Discord: Free Voice and Text Chat for Gamer + Elitepvpers Server
12/09/2015 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte euch heute ein neues VoIP Programm vorstellen namens Discord Es ist komplett kostenlos, jeder kann kostenlos einen Server erstellen und einfach verwalten, die Server haben keine maximale Slotanzahl. Der Serverstandpunkt kann auch ausgewählt werden z.B. Frankfurt, Amsterdam etc. Hier mal die ganzen Vorteile von Discord gegenüber Ts3, Curse Voice und Skype: http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151207/a9sd2k8n.png Das geniale ist, man kann auf dem Server schreiben, es...