Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for a Graphicer/Designer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Looking for a Graphicer/Designer

First of All if you dont Play or Played League of Legends "for atleast 2000 Games or 5 years you can close this selling again"

So i am Looking for a Thread Design i can Use at all my Ebay Sellings, the Design need be 100% self Made no Copy Stuff from Internet means > you dont copy like any Champion into the Design or anything all have to be made by your own.

- Must Be 100% self Made (No Picture inserted/Copied from any site)
- Must be Focused on League of Legends
- My Ebay Profile https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...erid=cryologia you can take any Information and add it to the Design.
- The Size Should be 500x500 (not 100% sure if its the best for ebay if you have more experience the better)
- I am myself 100% Uncreative and wont give realy any orders but what The Picture must have be 100% Neutral Means i can put it everywhere no matter if i want sell now a Lv 30 smurf handlvled, a Pax Twisted Fate or Pax Sivir acc nor if i want i Sell Low Lv Acc's the Picture must be able to be used for EVERYTHING Arround League of Legends account Selling

So No Paint or Gimp noobs pls just People with years of Experience with Photoshop etc.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have 3 years of experience in PS and I've been playing League for 5 years. Can we talk on Skype? Otherwise, tell me more in private messages here

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
I've been in this field for 5 years and playing LoL since s2
if you would like to discuss this together add me on skype (fifauwk07) or send msg here with price and etc
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Well.. I might go a bit offtopic with my reply but i want to make a few points first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryologia View Post
First of All if you dont Play or Played League of Legends "for atleast 2000 Games or 5 years you can close this selling again"
Uhm, wut?! This has absolutely nothing to do with what you're asking for. I get the point that you want someone who actually knows the game .. but this requirement is just nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryologia View Post
So No Paint or Gimp noobs pls just People with years of Experience with Photoshop etc.
This doesn't make sense either. Okay.. Paint might not be the program of choice for a design like you're asking for, but whats the matter with GIMP? I haven't touched Photoshop for like 6 years at the start of my carrer and nowadays GIMP actually might be the better option to Photoshop for a lot of hobbydesigners. And the phrase 'Paint or Gimp noobs' made this whole request a lot more unprofessional.

If you're looking for someone getting a job done for you, you should consider being more neutral in your requests.

With that out of the way:
I'm a fairly experienced leagueplayer and i'm working in UIdevelopment fulltime for 3 years now (obv. more experience but that was a lot of private stuff during schooltime). If you want we can have a talk about the design feel free to contact me. (:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

elite*gold: 40
still looking for someone as the first one did 2 days playing with his ***** and 2nd cant read the thread correctly.