Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twitch Emote

Discussion on Twitch Emote within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twitch Emote

Dear E-PvPers,

Im looking for an artist / Illustrator to create One Twitch emote for me!

Closer Details in pm

Im looking Forward to you guys

Tags
art, emote, illustrator, twitch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rare Summoner Name (Twitch Emote)
09/05/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell a rare Summoner Name on EUW (Twitch Emote). I will give you the unverified account with the name on it so you can transfer it on your main account or do whatever you want with it. I'm looking for 25€ PayPal/PSC. I can give first to trusted members with high trade ratings, otherwise I'll ask a MM or you'll have to go first.
[Buying] Suche Designer für Twitch Emote
08/02/2017 - Artist Trading - 5 Replies
Steht oben, gerne per pn oder Skype klären, kaufen etc nur über Epvp.
[Selling] Rare Summoner Name (Twitch Emote)
06/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I want to sell a rare summoner name on the EUW Server that's been frequently used in Twitch Chats. I can make the name available or sell you the low level account (unverified) with the name on it after the payement is done (everything done via RaT). I'm looking for 25€ PayPal/PSC. PM me for more informations.
[Wts/Vk] Aion Wing emote/Flügel emote
03/05/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
Halli Hallo Verkaufe hier 3x Aion Wing Emote Ich habe interesse an Ingame stuff (Platin/Ektos oder auch Miniaturen) Solltet ihr interesse an einem oder mehreren Codes habt, meldet euch einfach bei mir. ICQ/MSN gibt es auf Anfrage Ich möchte darauf hinweisen, das ich im normalfall immer erst abends ab 19 Uhr online kommen kann, da ich berufstätig bin.