Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wallpaper-Designer gesucht !

Discussion on Wallpaper-Designer gesucht ! within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 54
Wallpaper-Designer gesucht !

^
topic

Skype oder PN !
weitere infos folgen dann

mucky10021992
Old 02/22/2017, 11:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
adde mich in Skype OnPoint.epvp
Old 02/23/2017, 12:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 150/0/0
add me on skype If you still searching..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Designer für Wallpaper, Logo & Banner
10/29/2014 - Artist Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, Suche Profesionellen Designer der mir folgende Sachen macht Logo Wallpaper (ca 3 Stück) verschiedene Banner Bitte nur melden wenn ihr mit :handsdown:LeKoArts :handsdown:mithalten könnt :)
[S] Designer für Wallpaper
07/23/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
B: 1500x H:1000 Mittlich designen Hintergrund Transparent was und wie es aussehen soll wird per skype geklärt. preis wird verhandelt
Suche Top Designer für WoW Wallpaper (Dualscreen)
03/05/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Ich suche dringend einen Wallpaper für meinen Desktop. Ich benutze 2 Bildschirme, der soll sich über meine 2 Bildschirme erstrecken. Grüße der Bildschirme ganz Normal: 1920x1080/16:9
Looking for Wallpaper Designer
02/06/2013 - Artist Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for Wallpaper Designer Hello All I am looking for someone to make me a League of Legends wallpaper that includes some of my favorite champions in a very innovative and cool layout. I need the resolution to be 1920 x 1080. The requirements to make this are that you are creative and good at Photoshop. I Will pay someone to make me this wallpaper (a reasonable offer nothing outrageous) Here is what I want on the wallpaper: Fiddlesticks Vladimir
Looking for Wallpaper Designer
02/06/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello All I am looking for someone to make me a League of Legends wallpaper that includes some of my favorite champions in a very innovative and cool layout. I need the resolution to be 1920 x 1080. The requirements to make this are that you are creative and good at Photoshop. I Will pay someone to make me this wallpaper (a reasonable offer nothing outrageous) Here is what I want on the wallpaper: Fiddlesticks Vladimir Garen Amumu